Author Topic: Fauci: Babies Could Be Eligible for Coronavirus Vaccine Early Next Year  (Read 474 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/20/fauci-says-babies-could-be-eligible-for-coronavirus-vaccine-early-next-year/

Dr. Anthony Fauci believes both babies and toddlers could be eligible to receive vaccines for the Chinese coronavirus as early as next year, making the prediction to Insider this week.

“Hopefully within a reasonably short period of time, likely the beginning of next year in 2022, in the first quarter of 2022, it will be available to them,” the White House coronavirus adviser told Insider.

“Can’t guarantee it, you’ve got to do the clinical trial,” he added, couching his statement.

Insider identified Pfizer as the “likely frontrunner in the race to vaccinate babies and toddlers, because its pediatric vaccine trials are already underway”:

But Pfizer hasn’t submitted any clinical trial data to the FDA for kids under 5 yet. It can be tough for vaccine makers to predict exactly when clinical trials will be completed, because the timing hinges in part on how many trial participants get sick during a study period (as we know, COVID-19 illnesses don’t like to run on a set schedule).

According to an October report from ABC Action News, “Pfizer expects to apply for approval from the FDA for their COVID-19 vaccine for children 6 months to 5 years old in November.”

Fauci’s remarks follow the Biden White House’s campaign to vaccinate children ages 5 through 11, even recruiting famed children’s characters, such as Big Bird and Elmo, to convince parents to make it happen.

“Parents of children ages 5 and over: Please get them vaccinated,” Biden pled following the approval of Pfizer’s jab for that age group.

The push from Biden and other blue state officials, including New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, who has bragged about thousands of NYC children getting the shot, comes despite the fact that coronavirus hospitalization rates and mortality rates among children remain extremely low, as data from the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) show.

In states reporting — 45 states, as well as New York City, Guam, and Puerto Rico — 0.00 percent to 0.03 percent of all child cases proved to be fatal.

Meanwhile, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) wants to wait until 2076 to share the data of its approval for Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine.
There are no plans to end the pandemic...unless we force it to end.

Offline thundley4

Re: Fauci: Babies Could Be Eligible for Coronavirus Vaccine Early Next Year
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2021, 04:40:59 PM »
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/20/fauci-says-babies-could-be-eligible-for-coronavirus-vaccine-early-next-year/There are no plans to end the pandemic...unless we force it to end.

The left has been dreaming of this for decades and decades. This is their chance to do everything they want.

Offline Ferrance

• Signing the Blue State Blues
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2021, 06:26:15 PM »
There are no plans to end the pandemic...unless we force it to end.
This past week Lord Fauci decreed that the US has to get to under 10K daily cases before he will deem we can return to normal. My response will continue to be the same. I plan on ignoring his idiotic ass and any others who feel they can make decisions for me in my best interest.  :bird:
The Democratic party is longest running racist organization in the country. Going strong for over 200 years.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2021, 06:41:14 PM »
Hey Tony ---

I haven't been around my own babies since about 1981 or so, but if you were around in those days and were trying to pimp your views propaganda, there's only one thing I can tell you:

Fauci -- Go **** Yourself
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2021, 08:01:31 PM »
I would sooner leave used heroin needles where a baby could reach them than submit them to what you refer to as the "vaccine" Dr.Falsey.

Eat shit and die in a fire, sir. :fuelfire: :bigbird:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2021, 08:18:58 PM »
Two words for that slut...  Orange jumpsuit.