Author Topic: I guess it's important to know all the facts before jumping to conclusions  (Read 486 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Award winning pitcher Trevor Bauer fires off Kyle Rittenhouse tweet after acquittal

Trevor Bauer, the Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher accused of sexual assault, used the Kyle Rittenhouse acquittal to take a shot at "the media."

"I guess it's important to know all the facts before jumping to conclusions, huh? Apparently not everything written in the media is true," Bauer tweeted.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/trevor-bauer-kyle-rittenhouse-tweet
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: I guess it's important to know all the facts before jumping to conclusions
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2021, 04:00:17 PM »
The media won't admit they were wrong. That would be an admission that they wanted an innocent teen to go to prison for the rest of his life (and perhaps even tried to make it happen).

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2021, 06:16:35 PM »
If you think about it, a lot of the trouble we see in America is instigated by the media airing the liberal narrative as news instead of reporting the facts and letting people figure out what it means to them. Why not go to a riot and burn stuff down? The media makes it seem like fun will be had by all. If you ask me the biggest sin that Rittenhouse is guilty of is inserting a little reality into a liberal barn burning. The media feeds the easily deluded with the expectation that rioters won't suffer any consequences which is the only explanation I have for why a couple of people would attempt to chase down someone in possession of an AR-15. I guess they really felt he wouldn't defend himself. They guessed poorly.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2021, 07:36:54 PM »
Award winning pitcher Trevor Bauer fires off Kyle Rittenhouse tweet after acquittal

Trevor Bauer, the Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher accused of sexual assault, used the Kyle Rittenhouse acquittal to take a shot at "the media."

"I guess it's important to know all the facts before jumping to conclusions, huh? Apparently not everything written in the media is true," Bauer tweeted.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/trevor-bauer-kyle-rittenhouse-tweet

If that were follow universally, 90% of DU, Trevor/Slayer/Alec/Nero would never post anything at all.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2021, 05:43:52 AM »
The media won't admit they were wrong. That would be an admission that they wanted an innocent teen to go to prison for the rest of his life (and perhaps even tried to make it happen).
They still want that. That's why they refuse to change.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2021, 08:43:40 AM »
If you think about it, a lot of the trouble we see in America is instigated by the media airing the liberal narrative as news instead of reporting the facts and letting people figure out what it means to them. Why not go to a riot and burn stuff down? The media makes it seem like fun will be had by all. If you ask me the biggest sin that Rittenhouse is guilty of is inserting a little reality into a liberal barn burning. The media feeds the easily deluded with the expectation that rioters won't suffer any consequences which is the only explanation I have for why a couple of people would attempt to chase down someone in possession of an AR-15. I guess they really felt he wouldn't defend himself. They guessed poorly.

Completely agreed.

Trevor Bauer is no saint, but he speaks his mind.  He's been suspended by MLB for "sexual assault" accusations for almost all of the 2021 season.  That's one thing that bothers me, is the mere accusation results in discipline.  Which is a reason why the drooling media loved Christine Blasey-Ford for simply accusing Justice Kavanaugh of sexual assault 40 years ago.  None of which was ever proven.  The mere accusation is enough to convict them, according to leftists.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender