Author Topic: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT JURY!!!! THAT ASSHOLE WAS GUILTY AS ALL HELL!!!  (Read 1214 times)

Offline ChuckJ

Star Member Bettie (12,231 posts)

35. And the victims were supporting people who weren't white

protesting the shooting of a black man.

To white supremacists, the worst crime of all is standing up for those who aren't white...being a 'race traitor'.

The fact that they were white was the ONLY reason there was even a trial.

Okay. I admit that I haven’t been studying the DUmmies as much as I used to so I’m out of touch. Can someone please explain how, even with DUmmie logic, burning down a business owned by Indians is “standing up for those who aren't white”. And why would a “white supremacist” be protecting a business owned by Indians?

“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline thundley4

They really are nothing more than children that have refused to grow up and throw temper tantrums anytime life doesn't go their way.   :cheersmate:

That describes almost every Democrat including those in congress.