Author Topic: Primitive catches Rittenhouse crossing state lines with a gun  (Read 565 times)

Offline Delmar

Primitive catches Rittenhouse crossing state lines with a gun
« on: November 20, 2021, 04:01:08 PM »
Fri Nov 19, 2021, 02:32 PM
Star Member Devil Child (2,602 posts)

Rittenhouse did/did not cross state lines with a firearm

Mayor De Blasio

Anthony Huber and Joseph Rosenbaum are victims. They should be alive today.

The only reason they’re not is because a violent, dangerous man chose to take a gun across state lines and start shooting people.

To call this a miscarriage of justice is an understatement.

Just a quick poll to see how entrenched this false belief is.
56 votes, 2 passes | Time left: Unlimited
   Rittenhouse did not cross state lines with a firearm
53 (95%)
   Rittenhouse crossed state lines with a firearm
3 (5%)
   2 DU members did not wish to select any of the options provided.
Show usernames Disclaimer: This is an Internet poll
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216068306

Leftists claiming that Rittenhouse crossed state lines (so what if he did?) or that he crossed state lines with a gun (he didn't) like it's some kind of a big deal.

But down a ways in the replies there is one primitive who thinks he has caught Rittenhouse redhanded--crossing state lines when taking it back home afterwards.

Response to Devil Child (Original post)Fri Nov 19, 2021, 02:40 PM
Doremus (7,053 posts)
5. Just heard a talking head say he took it home with him.

Thereby crossing a state line.

Oh how I wish that there was a video of this--some sheriff's deputy handing Rittenhouse back his rifle. 

Leftists would be committing ritual suicide after watching that.

Sorry son, it's been knocked around some and handled by a bunch of people but we've cleaned it and oiled it up for you.  Sign for it and you're good to go.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline thundley4

Re: Primitive catches Rittenhouse crossing state lines with a gun
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2021, 04:48:19 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216068306

Leftists claiming that Rittenhouse crossed state lines (so what if he did?) or that he crossed state lines with a gun (he didn't) like it's some kind of a big deal.

But down a ways in the replies there is one primitive who thinks he has caught Rittenhouse redhanded--crossing state lines when taking it back home afterwards.

Oh how I wish that there was a video of this--some sheriff's deputy handing Rittenhouse back his rifle. 

Leftists would be committing ritual suicide after watching that.

Sorry son, it's been knocked around some and handled by a bunch of people but we've cleaned it and oiled it up for you.  Sign for it and you're good to go.

Following the not guilty verdict reached in the Kyle Rittenhouse case on Friday, law experts have said that it is likely the AR-15 style gun he used in the incident will be returned to him.

While speaking with Newsweek, Howard Greenberg of the Greenberg Law Firm in New York said "in all likelihood," the rifle would be returned to Rittenhouse following the not guilty verdict.

"Yes, no question about it," Greenberg said when asked again if the rifle will be returned to Rittenhouse.

Greenberg added that evidence is often returned to defendants after a not guilty verdict is reached.
https://www.newsweek.com/after-kyle-rittenhouses-acquittal-will-his-rifle-returned-him-1651447

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2021, 05:15:48 PM »
Worth the lawsuit money Kyle should get, he’ll probably be able to buy Smith & Wesson.

Not a firearm, the whole company.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Ferrance

• Signing the Blue State Blues
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2021, 05:51:41 PM »
Worth the lawsuit money Kyle should get, he’ll probably be able to buy Smith & Wesson.

KC
Honestly I hope Rittenhouse gets enough from the M$M asshats to make what Nick Sandmann got from CNN look like chump change.
The Democratic party is longest running racist organization in the country. Going strong for over 200 years.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2021, 06:03:03 PM »
What is this fixation on crossing state lines with a gun? I cross state lines all the time with a gun. I have a concealed weapons permit which is honored in the states that I travel to. Even if I didn't have a CWP there is no law that I am aware of that stops me from packing a gun in my luggage while I drive to vacation destinations.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Ferrance

• Signing the Blue State Blues
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2021, 06:14:26 PM »
What is this fixation on crossing state lines with a gun?
Rittenhouse was a minor at the time so it would be illegal for him to do so. The video footage, for anyone who watched it, was obvious self-defense. So that fixation is born from the left's desperation to bag Rittenhouse on something, anything, please?????
The Democratic party is longest running racist organization in the country. Going strong for over 200 years.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2021, 06:57:41 PM »
What is this fixation on crossing state lines with a gun? I cross state lines all the time with a gun. I have a concealed weapons permit which is honored in the states that I travel to. Even if I didn't have a CWP there is no law that I am aware of that stops me from packing a gun in my luggage while I drive to vacation destinations.

What I think it is is something that resonates with them from the Mann Act--transporting women across state lines for immoral purposes.  The part about transporting across state lines--it just sounds naughty.  In their minds it just makes what Rittenhouse did sound bad without really saying anything.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2021, 07:05:49 PM »
What I think it is is something that resonates with them from the Mann Act--transporting women across state lines for immoral purposes.  The part about transporting across state lines--it just sounds naughty.  In their minds it just makes what Rittenhouse did sound bad without really saying anything.

That's it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2021, 07:18:26 PM »
R did not cross from IL to WI the day of the shooting. R was already in Kenosha, having worked in Kenosha the previous day, which was his purpose for being there.

Regardless of the day R went to Kenosha, he did not bring his rifle from IL to WI, because his rifle was not in his possession.

I could say more, but it's dinner time.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2021, 08:52:37 PM »
Lefties only approve of taking little kids across state lines - to get sex change operations or abortions.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2021, 09:29:20 PM »
Lefties only approve of taking little kids across state lines - to get sex change operations or abortions.
Well, there are other activities with little kids if you're named rosenbaum
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2021, 09:56:54 PM »
BREAKING: WITNESS SEES RITTENHOUSE CROSSING STATE LINES.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2021, 07:01:14 AM »
It's a crime to cross state lines with a gun, but it's OK to cross the border illegally and demand gov't assistance. The primitives have told us all they need to regarding how they view state lines/borders.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2021, 06:02:38 PM »

KC

:lol: :lol:

H5! 
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi