Author Topic: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT JURY!!!! THAT ASSHOLE WAS GUILTY AS ALL HELL!!!  (Read 1229 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member Scottie Mom (4,377 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216067604

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT JURY!!!! THAT ASSHOLE WAS GUILTY AS ALL HELL!!!!!!!
There is NO reason that the that POS Killer walks!!!!

Someone didn't watch the trial...

Star Member Bettie (12,231 posts)

1. White Supremacy

that's why he's walking.

:bs:

2. That and gun loving stupidity along with a Trump Humper Judge! EOM

Star Member Johnny2X2X (12,092 posts)

3. The judge was a racist

The judge did not allow a fair trial, every second he was rigging it so the prosecution couldn't make a case.

Jose Garcia (1,878 posts)

32. All of the victims were white

One of the jurors was African-American.

35. And the victims were supporting people who weren't white

protesting the shooting of a black man.

To white supremacists, the worst crime of all is standing up for those who aren't white...being a 'race traitor'.

The fact that they were white was the ONLY reason there was even a trial.

:thatsright: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental:

43. And can you imagine being the only non-white person in

a room full of people eager to let him go free? The one Black person daring to object to a bunch of white people's firmly held belief.

themaguffin (2,884 posts)

23. Have you served on a jury?

26. Yes.

And I have tried numerous jury cases. Why do you ask?

:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

Star Member hamsterjill (12,726 posts)

44. And Rittenhouse will be just like Zimmerman.

He’ll kill again. Zimmerman has been in altercation after altercation since he was acquitted. Trying to be a smart ass. Rittenhouse will be no different.

Makes me sick to my stomach.

JohnQFunk (288 posts)

11. All of the above plus a HUGE LOOPHOLE in Wisconsin law

Drone footage shows the little bigot retreating/fleeing, which under Wisconsin statutes allows him to claim defending himself. Something tells me that the smug little fascist is going to discover that theCosmic Lazy Susan of Karma will not treat him well.

Star Member LonePirate (11,700 posts)

12. I hope someone interviews the non-white members of the jury to explain the acquittal vote.

:thatsright:

Star Member Sugarcoated (7,077 posts)

25. It's okay....the punk will break the law again. He's stupid, pampered and

entitled. Very likely the next judge won't be a Trump loon. The arc of justice is long but it gets there

Polybius (7,671 posts)

30. A jury can only vote "Guilty" if it's beyond a shadow of a doubt

Don't blame the jury, with what was presented to them they may have had little choice.

31. No. Beyond a REASONABLE doubt.

Beyond a shadow of a doubt implies no doubt whatsoever.

IMO, there was no reasonable doubt that Rittenhouse was guilty.

You should try to explain it...  :whatever:

34. IMO, one has to be a racist, an idiot, blind to justice or all three to find self defense.

Our Nation, IMO, has become a denizen of sewer dwellers thanks to the RW.

45. I watched the trial. I have tried jury cases.

Your experience is?

No, they did not have the benefit of my insight. Over 30 years of legal experience and trial work.

Hint: Don't assume the person you are posting to has no experience in the field upon which you are commenting.

:yawn:  You are acting like it...

49. RW whites protecting RW whites.

Disgusting.

We need to dox the shit out of this Scottie Mom asshole...
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
That thread demonstrates that within the "stand your ground" vs "duty to retreat" debate, that "duty to retreat" was a calculated counter position to stake out, rather than their real position.

Even when retreating, they object to armed self defense.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

A lot of DU-members are essentially abandoning the site after this, I suspect. 

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

"To white supremacists, the worst crime of all is standing up for those who aren't white...being a 'race traitor'."
Nowadays, you'd be MUCH more likely to hear that term used by leftists like the DUmmies to describe blacks, Hispanics, etc., who express conservative sentiments on any subject.

"Star Member hamsterjill (12,726 posts)

44. And Rittenhouse will be just like Zimmerman.

He’ll kill again. Zimmerman has been in altercation after altercation since he was acquitted."
1. Has Zimmerman killed again? No.
2. He's been in a couple altercations, but most of them were instigated by someone else, such as that lunatic Matthew Apperson who tried to kill him.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Jose Garcia (1,878 posts)

32. All of the victims were white

One of the jurors was African-American.

OK Jose.  Let's extrapolate, shall we you dolt.

Not certain of the exact and demographics size of Kenosha, but lets just say for Sh*t's and Giggles (The new nickname for Joe & Kamala), it is 25 thousand peeps.  And likely 95% white.

According to the law, one is supposed to be judged by a jury of their peers.  Wouldn't it logically make sense that Rittenhouse was judged by 17-25 year old males?  Same for O.J. 26 years ago.  A jury of O.J. Simpson's peers would be Roger Staubach, Howard Cosell, and many other Heisman Trophy winners, running backs in college football & NFL and former broadcasters.

The slippery slope that libs claim never happens.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

OK Jose.  Let's extrapolate, shall we you dolt.

Not certain of the exact and demographics size of Kenosha, but lets just say for Sh*t's and Giggles (The new nickname for Joe & Kamala), it is 25 thousand peeps.  And likely 95% white.

According to the law, one is supposed to be judged by a jury of their peers.  Wouldn't it logically make sense that Rittenhouse was judged by 17-25 year old males?  Same for O.J. 26 years ago.  A jury of O.J. Simpson's peers would be Roger Staubach, Howard Cosell, and many other Heisman Trophy winners, running backs in college football & NFL and former broadcasters.

The slippery slope that libs claim never happens.

Not a bad guesstimate, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenosha,_Wisconsin#Demographics . Kenosha has ~100K people, ~10% black. So out of a jury of 12, 1 black is as close to proportional representation as one can get without chopping people in quarters.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Delmar

Response to Captain Stern (Reply #46)Fri Nov 19, 2021, 04:36 PM
Star Member Scottie Mom (4,381 posts)
48. I don't offer my expertise if not asked to do so.

I have plenty of work in Los Angeles county and do not need to look out of state. But, thanks for the suggestion.

BTW: Thanks also for your permission to post here. I don't think I need your permission, but nice of you to give me the right to complain.
Give me a break.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline I_B_Perky

26. Yes.

And I have tried numerous jury cases. Why do you ask?

So this dummie wants me to believe that he/she/it has been on a jury and being a prosecutor?

This Dummie is moron... or a liberal lawyer.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline 3rd-try

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216067604

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT JURY!!!! THAT ASSHOLE WAS GUILTY AS ALL HELL!!!!!!!
There is NO reason that the that POS Killer walks!!!!

For someone so experienced in court room wars as you claim to be yet so shocked by this unanimous decision is interesting.
Being a legal professional didn't you always hate it when some uninformed person, at a safe  distance, and without access to the evidence  screamed at the clouds in support of their narrative? 
Irritating as hell, don't you think?

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.

Sh*t's and Giggles (The new nickname for Joe & Kamala)

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :hi5: :hi5:
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.

Gloria Allred? Is that you?
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline ADsOutburst

The jury wasn't wrong. What was wrong with the prosecutors that by the end of the trial they were reduced to saying "Sometimes you take a beating"?

Offline SVPete

... for Sh*t's and Giggles (The new nickname for Joe & Kamala) ...

Too kind, but :hi5: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Too kind, but :hi5: .

Heard that on a radio show yesterday morning, and almost spit up coffee laughing.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Liberals hate it when people do what is right regardless of their race. I believe this is because of the yardstick of liberalism that they use to measure right and wrong. If it aids the liberal narrative then it is right. If it hinders or falsifies the liberal narrative then it is wrong. Ideological ethics.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
All on the same day, notice how quickly the primitives went from being high that the House passed BBB to angry that the Rittenhouse trial didn’t go their way? And then given the option to be happy or angry, they decide to focus on being angry.

Not surprising.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DUmpDiver

All on the same day, notice how quickly the primitives went from being high that the House passed BBB to angry that the Rittenhouse trial didn’t go their way? And then given the option to be happy or angry, they decide to focus on being angry.

Not surprising.

Nor surprising at all. After W was elected The DUmp came into existence for the sole purpose of being angry.

Offline SVPete

The jury heard and saw all the evidence. Star Moron Scottie Mom, being a good little DUmmie assiduously avoids seeing and hearing anything that doesn't conform to the Dem Party line particularly, and a Prog worldview generally. So Star Moron Scottie Mom is, by choice, ignorant of that evidence.

Offline thundley4

Nor surprising at all. After W was elected The DUmp came into existence for the sole purpose of being angry.

And miserable, even when not angry, they are miserable.

Offline Aristotelian

That’s one of the reasons that the DUmp is so amusing to right-thinking people.

Offline ADsOutburst

Angry and paranoid.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
The jury heard and saw all the evidence. Star Moron Scottie Mom, being a good little DUmmie assiduously avoids seeing and hearing anything that doesn't conform to the Dem Party line particularly, and a Prog worldview generally. So Star Moron Scottie Mom is, by choice, ignorant of that evidence.

It's called "I see the evidence but I don't believe my lying eyes."
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

Not surprising.

Indeed.
All they focus on are things that make them angry, rather than things that make them happy.
It's part of why most of them hate Thanksgiving so much, because they resent the concept of showing gratitude for the good things they have rather than grousing over what they don't have, and that concept is at the root of Thanksgiving.
Gratitude is truly an alien concept to them.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies

Not surprising.

They are always angry.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline I_B_Perky

They really are nothing more than children that have refused to grow up and throw temper tantrums anytime life doesn't go their way.   :cheersmate:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi