Author Topic: Prediction as a result of the Rittenhouse case in the near future  (Read 999 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member doc03 (28,858 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216068958

Prediction as a result of the Rittenhouse case in the near future there will be
a mass shooting at a demonstration resulting in casualties on both sides.

:yawn:

Star Member Mr.Bill (14,301 posts)

1. Possibly before the weekend is over.

Unfortunately.

Voltaire2 (9,726 posts)

2. You're off by one.

You are correct that there will be a mass shooting at a protest, you are wrong about casualties on both sides.

:censored:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline 67 Rover

Re: Prediction as a result of the Rittenhouse case in the near future
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2021, 04:03:13 PM »

Let's hope that Kyle got his rifle back and it was cleaned and ready for use. Blood can cause rust you know.  :-)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Online Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2021, 04:30:28 PM »
These tactics by antifa and BLM won’t stop until they believe there will be real consequences. Once that happens this riot and burn bullshit will stop.

Anyone who thinks that’s wrong, please come explain to me where you have a constitutionally protected right to riot and burn, and loot. If you’re going to participate in these activities you should have no right to cry if you get shot.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2021, 05:08:46 PM »
Mass shootings at a protest? Unlikely. Mass shootings at a riot? Well, you reap what you sow.

There's a reason there are no bullshit BLM/ANTIFA riots in my neck of the woods. They know there would be a couple of hundred Rittenhouses of all ages meeting them in the streets.

If the cops are unable to, or prevented from, dealing with lawlessness then the only other option is a do-it-yourself approach. Innocent people are under no obligation to watch their homes and livelihoods destroyed or have their heads beaten in by violent offenders no matter how just they believe their cause to be.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2021, 05:14:37 PM »
Prediction observation based on the musings of DU posters: They don't know what the hell they're talking about.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2021, 05:15:47 PM »
Hello darkness, my old friend...as it is 5:15 Central Time.  Now it is time for the unemployed sponges on society to take to the streets and cause havoc in the ordinarily quiet town of Kenosha, Wisconsin.  They just woke up at noon after all.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2021, 06:07:38 PM »
Mass shootings at a protest? Unlikely. Mass shootings at a riot? Well, you reap what you sow.

There's a reason there are no bullshit BLM/ANTIFA riots in my neck of the woods. They know there would be a couple of hundred Rittenhouses of all ages meeting them in the streets.

Same here, plus in my neck of the woods we also have a sheriff who has made it clear he won't put up with their crap for a second.

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2021, 07:00:25 PM »
The DUchebag could be correct when a communist rioter starts shooting at decent and civilized people, they may just shoot back.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2021, 07:09:04 PM »
It is antifa/BLM who will use this trial as a precedent to bring and brandish weapons. In that environment, they will be unable to resist the urge to shoot innocents.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2021, 07:09:36 PM »
Hello darkness, my old friend...as it is 5:15 Central Time.  Now it is time for the unemployed sponges on society to take to the streets and cause havoc in the ordinarily quiet town of Kenosha, Wisconsin.  They just woke up at noon after all.

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2021, 07:16:13 PM »
The DUchebag could be correct when a communist rioter starts shooting at decent and civilized people, they may just shoot back.

One certainly hopes so.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2021, 08:02:40 PM »

Highly doubtful, but if it happens the shooter will be an Antifoid or BLMer. And DUmmies will claim the shooter is a false-flagging Trumpista.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2021, 08:21:04 PM »
These tactics by antifa and BLM won’t stop until they believe there will be real consequences. Once that happens this riot and burn bullshit will stop.

Anyone who thinks that’s wrong, please come explain to me where you have a constitutionally protected right to riot and burn, and loot. If you’re going to participate in these activities you should have no right to cry if you get shot.

KC

This ^^^^^^^

Until these  domestic terrorists rioters protestors nice peaceful amish people get put in the clink it will continue.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2021, 09:04:21 PM »

KC

In many states you do not have a right to shoot someone over property damage or theft. It requires a threat of significant bodily harm or death to the shooter or someone else.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2021, 06:30:58 AM »
Nothing much happened last night.  Here's my prediction:  It's over.

Word got out from the DNC Deep-Surveillance State to 'not riot'.  The party f****d itself into a cocked-hat. 

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2021, 06:33:37 AM »

Word got out from the DNC Deep-Surveillance State to 'not riot'.  The party f****d itself into a cocked-hat.
There was some low energy stuff out in California.  I'd say they were busy loading up their riot gear into the u-haul last night
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Online Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2021, 07:54:13 AM »
I remember the DUmmies cheering that black ‘militia’ group a couple of summers ago. Remember that?  That black guy who said he had an army and they were all trained. Highly trained!  Then they would gather and walk down the streets in their black clothes toting their AR’s, and the DUmmies thought that was simply brilliant!

Then a couple of the black militia got shot!  Ooops, by their own highly trained brethren.

Good times. That guy was demanding the US give him and his army a state. He was supposed to come take Texas with his highly trained army.

:rotf:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2021, 08:40:41 PM »
I remember the DUmmies cheering that black ‘militia’ group a couple of summers ago. Remember that?  That black guy who said he had an army and they were all trained. Highly trained!  Then they would gather and walk down the streets in their black clothes toting their AR’s, and the DUmmies thought that was simply brilliant!

Then a couple of the black militia got shot!  Ooops, by their own highly trained brethren.

Good times. That guy was demanding the US give him and his army a state. He was supposed to come take Texas with his highly trained army.

:rotf:

KC

I do remember that guy.  Thanks for reminding me.  He was about as threatening as the back of a cereal-box.  I heard there were too many chiefs and not enough indians...

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2021, 01:48:52 AM »

You know, as I was glancing through the responses... I read this they ****ed themselves with a half-cooked bat. And thought, what does this have to do with Kung Flu, so I had to read it again.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2021, 08:53:08 AM »
You know, as I was glancing through the responses... I read this they ****ed themselves with a half-cooked bat. And thought, what does this have to do with Kung Flu, so I had to read it again.

Makes sense to me. If you're a crazy-assed leftist, how else are you gonna make a baseball bat "soft" enough to shove up your glory hole than by boiling the crap out of it?

:cheersmate:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Online Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2021, 09:33:06 AM »
Has anyone brought up the black kid who shot up a school a few months ago and was released on $75,000 bail almost instantly?  I seriously doubt it was self defense, but I admit to not knowing all the details.

KC
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 11:50:39 AM by Texacon »

*Stolen

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2021, 11:47:58 AM »
Has anyone brought up the black kid who shot yup a school a few months ago and was released on $75,000 bail almost instantly?  I seriously doubt it was self defense, but I admit to not knowing all the details.

KC

I've lived in some pretty damned leftist-run shithole states in the past, and even there, a defense of self defense required the threat to be imminent.

Even accepting at face value the kid's claim that he was bullied by his targets, the situation still doesn't qualify as self defense, because he was bullied, left the threat environment, retrieved the weapon and then returned to school and attacked the "bullies" (again, taking his story at face value for the moment) when the threat was no longer imminent.

But then, to borrow SVPete's tag line: "facts don't matter to [leftist scum]".
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Online Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2021, 11:52:06 AM »
I've lived in some pretty damned leftist-run shithole states in the past, and even there, a defense of self defense required the threat to be imminent.

Even accepting at face value the kid's claim that he was bullied by his targets, the situation still doesn't qualify as self defense, because he was bullied, left the threat environment, retrieved the weapon and then returned to school and attacked the "bullies" (again, taking his story at face value for the moment) when the threat was no longer imminent.

But then, to borrow SVPete's tag line: "facts don't matter to [leftist scum]".

Just funny to me that Kyle’s bail was $2MM and the black kids was $75k. White privilege seems … expensive.

KC

*Stolen

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2021, 11:56:58 AM »

Just funny to me that Kyle%u2019s bail was $2MM and the black kids was $75k. White privilege seems %u2026 expensive.

KC

Just goes into the "Additional Proof" pile that you can't be leftist scum (like the Kenosha DA's office) without being completely ate up with hypocrisy.

I'm pretty sure it's the hypocrisy - and trying to square all the disperate elements of that hypocrisy - that makes leftist scum of all castes as batshit insane as they are.
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2021, 12:13:54 AM »
Makes sense to me. If you're a crazy-assed leftist, how else are you gonna make a baseball bat "soft" enough to shove up your glory hole than by boiling the crap out of it?

:cheersmate:

LOL