Author Topic: Psaki does damage control for Kamala Harris' reputation as poll numbers plummet  (Read 456 times)

Offline DLR Pyro

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki defended Vice President Kamala Harris' position in the Biden administration on Sunday amid her sinking poll numbers.
"For anyone who needs to hear it. @VP is not only a vital partner to @POTUS but a bold leader who has taken on key, important challenges facing the country—from voting rights to addressing root causes of migration to expanding broadband," Psaki tweeted.

Psaki's tweet comes after Harris' office appeared to respond to a CNN article on Sunday that suggested "dysfunction" within the vice president's team.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/psaki-does-damage-control-for-kamala-harris-reputation-as-poll-numbers-plummet

this is what happens when you select your vice president merely on the color of their skin and what sex organs they possess...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Women are in-charge of the Country... and the Country's swirling-down the shitter.

Btw, Psychie said she'd only be Press Secretary 'for a year'...  We see what a laugh that is.  She can't leave.  The Administration needs all the damage-control mouthpieces it can lay its grubby paws on right now.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Jen needs to go back home and continue to recover from Covid -- because she clearly is not thinking at all. Must be a Covid thing, right? Otherwise, how can a press secretary be so stupid?

Oh, wait....

Never mind....
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline DLR Pyro

add failure as the "border czar" to the list of her non-accomplishments...

Guatemalan President Alejandro Giammattei told Fox News' John Roberts in an exclusive interview Wednesday that he has not spoken with the White House since Vice President Kamala Harris, the Biden administration's border czar, met him in Guatemala City over the summer.

Roberts asked if it seems "odd" that Harris and Biden have not spoken to him directly since their meeting, despite the ongoing crisis intensifying on the continent.

Giammattei added that he has however had contact with the ambassador from the United States.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/guatemalan-president-has-had-zero-contact-with-white-house-since-border-czar-harris-june-meeting-exclusive

looks like her trip south of the border was just window dressing to make it look like she was on top of the problems at the border.

I get it that working with the US Ambassador might gain some progress, but she hasn't given the President of Guatemala the courtesy of a follow up call to see how things are going.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
There IS no damage controlling Kamel-Toe Hairs reputation, because the bitch's reputation is that of a no-talent whore who slept her way to the top of the power ladder. There's nothing redeeming about this vile oxygen thief, except perhaps that she's not Komrade Kankles.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus