Author Topic: Someone Was Caught Taking Secret Video of Rittenhouse Jury Following Threat  (Read 484 times)

Offline SVPete

Someone Was Caught Taking Secret Video of Rittenhouse Jury Following Threat

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2021/11/09/someone-was-caught-taking-secret-video-of-rittenhouse-jury-following-threat-n1531102

Police caught an unidentified person taking video of the jury in the Kyle Rittenhouse case just days after a friend of George Floyd threatened to do just that on social media.

Before the trial got underway on the sixth day of testimony, a police lieutenant reported to the judge that someone had been caught recording images of the jury as they arrived at the pick-up point where police transport jurors to the Kenosha County Courthouse.

According to the judge, the police officer made the individual erase the video on their cell phone. It’s not clear if that person was banned from the courthouse according to the judge.

Judge Bruce Schroeder said that if it happened again officers should confiscate the camera equipment.

Thugs gotta thug. However, as Theoden wisely observed, "Oft evil will shall evil mar."
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Looks like Judge Schroeder needs to up his security game. What he's doing ain't working.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
One of the lib talking points I've heard regarding this case is that Kyle Rittenhouse traveled out of state to kill Negros.  Well, knowing the area quite well having been to Kyle's hometown of Antioch, Illinois and having been forced to stop at the outlet malls in Kenosha on the way up I-94, the distance between those two locations is about 15-20 miles as the crow flies.  Different states, yes, but Antioch is about a John Daly or Bryson DeChambeau drive from the Wisconsin border.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline ADsOutburst

One of the lib talking points I've heard regarding this case is that Kyle Rittenhouse traveled out of state to kill Negros.  Well, knowing the area quite well having been to Kyle's hometown of Antioch, Illinois and having been forced to stop at the outlet malls in Kenosha on the way up I-94, the distance between those two locations is about 15-20 miles as the crow flies.  Different states, yes, but Antioch is about a John Daly or Bryson DeChambeau drive from the Wisconsin border.

The "But muh state linezzz!!" claim, propagated by Ana Kasparian and other hacks, has always been nonsense. He worked in Kenosha, and I believe I've also read that he had family there. That he travelled from one state to another should have no real bearing on anything. Not to mention the outright lie that he brought the weapon from one state to another. The facts are in Rittenhouse's favor, but there's no telling what damage has been done in the year's worth of disinformation.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
The "But muh state linezzz!!" claim, propagated by Ana Kasparian and other hacks, has always been nonsense. He worked in Kenosha, and I believe I've also read that he had family there. That he travelled from one state to another should have no real bearing on anything. Not to mention the outright lie that he brought the weapon from one state to another. The facts are in Rittenhouse's favor, but there's no telling what damage has been done in the year's worth of disinformation.

A lie travels faster around the world than the truth ever does.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender