Author Topic: Arrest illustrates how the Steele dossier was a political dirty trick ...  (Read 481 times)

Offline SVPete

Arrest illustrates how the Steele dossier was a political dirty trick orchestrated by Hillary Clinton

https://nypost.com/2021/11/04/arrest-illustrates-how-steele-dossier-was-political-dirty-trick-by-hillary-clinton/

Special counsel John Durham’s indictment of Igor Danchenko, the principal source for the bogus Steele dossier used by the FBI as a basis for the Trump-Russia investigation, further illustrates that Durham has his sights set on the Clinton campaign.

Danchenko has been charged with five counts of lying to the FBI in interviews during 2017, as the bureau struggled in futility to verify outlandish allegations that Donald Trump and his campaign were clandestine agents of the Kremlin. Those allegations were compiled in the so-called Steele dossier, which the FBI relied on in obtaining surveillance warrants from a secret federal court.

The dossier was generated by the Clinton campaign. Its principal author was former British spy Christopher Steele. Steele’s main source was Danchenko, a Russian native based in the United States who worked at the Brookings Institution — a Washington think tank whose former president, Strobe Talbott, is a college friend of Bill Clinton’s who worked in the Clinton State Department.
At Brookings, Danchenko worked with Fiona Hill, later a member of President Trump’s National Security Council (and a key witness in the first Trump impeachment over the unrelated Ukraine controversy). It was through Hill that Danchenko became acquainted with Steele, who ran a London-based intelligence firm upon leaving MI-6, the British spy service.

Durham’s indictment alleges that Danchenko lied about two major points.

First, he fabricated the claim that the president of the Russian-American Chamber of Commerce informed him that, during the 2016 presidential campaign, Trump was involved in a well-developed “conspiracy of cooperation” with the regime of Russian President Vladimir Putin. In reality, the indictment says, this conversation never happened.
Danchenko is also alleged to have concealed that one of his sources for the information he provided to Steele was a longtime Democratic Party operative who was close to the Clintons — having worked on both of Bill Clinton’s successful presidential campaigns and Hillary Clinton’s unsuccessful 2008 presidential campaign. This source was revealed on Thursday to be Chuck Dolan, a public relations executive who had Russian contacts, and referred to as “PR Executive-1” in the indictment.

I know many conservatives are less than happy with the slow pace of Durham's investigation, basically similar in terms of time to the Mueller Shamvestigation. Unlike Mueller, Durham is (finally) starting prosecutions at the core of the Trump-Russia Collusion Delusion, including origins that Mueller, in two years, never tried to find.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

Re: Arrest illustrates how the Steele dossier was a political dirty trick ...
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2021, 11:24:43 AM »
No one connected to the DNC or Hillary will be arrested.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2021, 05:25:07 PM »
Arrest illustrates how the Steele dossier was a political dirty trick orchestrated by Hillary Clinton

https://nypost.com/2021/11/04/arrest-illustrates-how-steele-dossier-was-political-dirty-trick-by-hillary-clinton/

I know many conservatives are less than happy with the slow pace of Durham's investigation, basically similar in terms of time to the Mueller Shamvestigation. Unlike Mueller, Durham is (finally) starting prosecutions at the core of the Trump-Russia Collusion Delusion, including origins that Mueller, in two years, never tried to find.

I think the principal question is why the slow pace? What does Durham hope to present or gain by being slower than molasses in January?

He was too late for the 2020 elections. Is he hoping to bust all this loose in time for 2022? When all indications are that the Repubs are going to mop the floor with the Dems?

There's no doubt in my mind that politics are the reason for Durham's slow pace. But what's the underlying reason?  :shrug:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2021, 08:02:38 PM »
No one connected to the DNC or Hillary will be arrested.

If only because Hillary's 'Suicide Squad' will execute "Operation Scorched Earth" the moment any warrants are brought before a judge.

:whatever: :popcorn:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2021, 06:46:41 AM »
I think the principal question is why the slow pace? What does Durham hope to present or gain by being slower than molasses in January?

There's no doubt in my mind that politics are the reason for Durham's slow pace. But what's the underlying reason?  :shrug:

My opinion is that Hillary State was top-heavy in its planning.  The takedown was going to work, according to her... so why not get all the Agencies into the act.  If Durham is sincere about justice, there'll continue to be no leaks coming-forth as he follows every octopus-tentacle.