Author Topic: Public Interest Legal Foundation Sues Over 26,000 Dead People on Michigan Voter  (Read 485 times)

Offline SVPete

Public Interest Legal Foundation Sues Over 26,000 Dead People on Michigan Voter Rolls

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/kevindowneyjr/2021/11/04/public-interest-legal-foundation-sues-over-26000-dead-people-on-michigan-voter-rolls-n1529863

Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) filed a lawsuit Wednesday against Michigan’s Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, alleging that almost 26,000 dead people are still registered to vote in that state. More than 17,000 dead voters have remained on the rolls for 10 years. Thousands more have been there for 20 years. Some are considered “active” and some are “inactive.” All are supposedly dead.

Why is this important? Because Benson sent a letter to Michigan’s election clerks before the 2020 election telling them to forgo signature verification for absentee ballots, a move that was later swatted down as illegal, and thus invalid, but not until after the election.

Ummmmmm, a dude(tte) that has been dead for 10 or 20 years is an "active" voter? Bet those deceased "active " deceased voters have voted straight-ticket Dem in recent elections!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Where there's smoke, there's fire. Whitmer and her gang of thugs personify the word "arrogant" and mock any effort to hold them accountable.

My home state is in a shambles, probably worse than Georgia.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline SVPete

If MI is like CA, one of the primary duties of the Secretary of State is maintenance of voter roles, making sure local peeps pare off people who die or move and register elsewhere. Evidently, like CA's SecStates over a long time, MI's haven't been doing their job. Whether laziness or something more sinister, those dead and duplications enable fraud.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

It's a legal pathway that's never been tread before (in any other State that I'm aware of).  Hopefully it triggers something internal that finds the State guilty.  There's no excuse for keep dead people on voter-roles beyond a couple weeks.  That's why we invented computers.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
When I read the title I thought they were actually suing the dead, and I thought, what a novel idea!  Sue them, if they don’t answer the suit see if they’ve voted (or receive any kind of government assistance), then file suit on the state.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline ADsOutburst

When I read the title I thought they were actually suing the dead, and I thought, what a novel idea!  Sue them, if they don’t answer the suit see if they’ve voted (or receive any kind of government assistance), then file suit on the state.

KC

That reminds me of a news blooper in which a reporter said "We reached out to the deceased, but did not receive a reply." (or words to that effect).

Someone in the comments wrote, "How rude of them not to answer!".

Offline thundley4

That reminds me of a news blooper in which a reporter said "We reached out to the deceased, but did not receive a reply." (or words to that effect).

Someone in the comments wrote, "How rude of them not to answer!".

Tornado hits cemetery, hundreds dead.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
If MI is like CA, one of the primary duties of the Secretary of State is maintenance of voter roles, making sure local peeps pare off people who die or move and register elsewhere. Evidently, like CA's SecStates over a long time, MI's haven't been doing their job. Whether laziness or something more sinister, those dead and duplications enable fraud.

The three thugs running Michigan these days - Whitmer, Benson, and Nessel as Gov., SecState, and AG (all female, btw, and I don't give a tinker's damn whether or not that sounds misogynistic) are running a mafia-like organization.

They repeatedly thumb their noses at the state legislature and do WTF they want. The legislature is hapless, inept, and apparently unable to provide any kind of resistance to the state-run mafia, this despite spending almost $628K of taxpayer money (as of March 2021) against Whitmer and her tyranny regarding Covid.

It's embarrassing.

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.