Author Topic: Carville: ‘What Went Wrong Is Just Stupid Wokeness’  (Read 426 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

Carville: ‘What Went Wrong Is Just Stupid Wokeness’
« on: November 04, 2021, 09:53:48 AM »
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/11/03/carville-what-went-wrong-is-just-stupid-wokeness/
Long-time Democratic strategist James Carville blames so-called “wokeness” for his party’s defeats on Tuesday in Virginia.

During an appearance on PBS’s “NewsHour,” Carville said “stupid wokeness” was what went wrong for Virginia Democratic gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe, who lost to Glenn Youngkin.

“[W]hat went wrong is just stupid wokeness,” he declared. “Don’t just look at Virginia and New Jersey. Look at Long Island, look at Buffalo, look at Minneapolis, even look at Seattle, Wash. I mean, this ‘defund the police’ lunacy, this take Abraham Lincoln’s name off of schools. I mean that — people see that.”

“It’s just really — has a suppressive effect all across the country on Democrats. Some of these people need to go to a ‘woke’ detox center or something,” Carville continued. “They’re expressing a language that people just don’t use, and there’s backlash and a frustration at that.”
He is not wrong...but he's been silent up to now.

Is he speaking the truth or saying what people want to hear?
Carville is a Clintonista...and Hillary is the most dangerous person to ever give power to. His allegiances are scary bad.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: Carville: ‘What Went Wrong Is Just Stupid Wokeness’
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2021, 10:00:43 AM »
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/11/03/carville-what-went-wrong-is-just-stupid-wokeness/He is not wrong...but he's been silent up to now.

Carville is a Clintonista...and Hillary is the most dangerous person to ever give power to. His allegiances are scary bad.

Carville speaks his mind -- always has -- despite the Clintonista connection. Of course he's a Democrat, but I submit (as someone already has pointed out) that Carville is an OLD SCHOOL Democrat. He rebels, much like Bill Maher has rebelled, against the lunacy that the Left has brought to the table. I think he's trying to ratchet the lunacy down, but I'm not convinced he's going to be successful.

Just look at him. From a purely aesthetic point of view, most aspiring leftists would prefer looking at AOC than James Carville.

For that reason, James -- go home to Madeline. It's your only opportunity to be relevant.

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2021, 10:05:04 AM »
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/11/03/carville-what-went-wrong-is-just-stupid-wokeness/He is not wrong...but he's been silent up to now.

Damn, just popped in to post this:

Another link:

"What went wrong is stupid wokeness. Don’t just look at Virginia and New Jersey. Look at Long Island, Buffalo, look at Minneapolis, even look at Seattle, Washington. I mean this ‘defund the police’ lunacy, this take Abraham Lincoln’s name off of schools, people see that. And it really has a suppressive effect on all across the country on Democrats. Some of these people need to go to a woke detox center or something," Carville said.

He added "We got to change this and not be about changing dictionaries and change laws."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/james-carville-virginia-was-stupid-wokeness

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2021, 11:29:09 AM »
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2021, 10:55:03 PM »
His nickname is "The Snake"

Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2021, 03:07:36 AM »

I'm fond of saying, "Some people just aren't happy unless they are miserable."
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2021, 06:14:37 AM »
Does Carville mean what he's saying? To the point that any political strategist is saying anything I would say that he is.

But "woke" only want to hear "woke'. And when it doesn't get "woke" type results, it gets violent. He's a sound-byte now, and nothing more.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.