Author Topic: FBI Spy Video Shows Kyle Rittenhouse Being Chased Down at Kenosha Riot ...  (Read 579 times)

Offline SVPete

FBI Spy Video Shows Kyle Rittenhouse Being Chased Down at Kenosha Riot...Which Explains Why You've Never Seen It

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2021/11/02/fbi-spy-video-shows-kyle-rittenhouse-being-chased-down-at-kenosha-riot-which-explains-why-youve-never-seen-it-n1529169

For more than a year, prosecutors in the Kyle Rittenhouse case have possessed FBI spy video footage taken by a fixed wing plane flying above the Kenosha riots. Kyle Rittenhouse’s defense attorneys say they only learned of its existence recently. On Tuesday, the public finally got a look at it.

It’s pretty clear why the prosecution was playing hide-the-ball with the evidence and why Rittenhouse’s defense attorneys were the first to show it in court. Over prosecutorial objections, Judge Bruce Schroeder allowed Rittenhouse’s attorneys to use their opening statement to show photos, videos, and, yes, the FBI’s FLIR thermal images of the first of three shootings the night of August 25, 2020. It was an unusual move and one you’ll see more defense attorneys replicate in the future.

The thermal technology video answers more than a few questions about who started what on the night of August 25, 2020. The FBI’s video conflicts with a story line prosecutors told jurors earlier in the day in opening statements.
The video demonstrates fairly clearly that the first person shot that night, Joseph Rosenbaum, appeared to lie in wait for Rittenhouse – hiding behind a car – and that when the teen jogged past the car looking for the burning cars he’d come to put out, the 36-year-old man came up from behind, chased, and lunged at Rittenhouse.

It then shows Rittenhouse apparently trapped as Rosenbaum lunges–and that’s when the 17-year-old fired four shots in a span of .76 seconds, killing Rosenbaum. The prosecution claimed in court that the kill shot was fired into Rosenbaum’s back and plans to make this a big point in the state’s case.

Defense attorneys depicted the chase as a man who had already threatened Rittenhouse’s life wanting to get a hold of the teen’s gun. Prosecutors say, however, that Rittenhouse chased Rosenbaum, hoping to somehow start something. Prosecutors haven’t answered what that something was, but defense attorneys say Rittenhouse came with a fire extinguisher to put out fires that Rosenbaum had been starting.

The FBI video also corroborates video showing Rosenbaum’s friend, Joshua Ziminski, firing the first shot that night.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Muddling 2

Re: FBI Spy Video Shows Kyle Rittenhouse Being Chased Down at Kenosha Riot ...
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2021, 12:25:15 PM »
FBI Spy Video Shows Kyle Rittenhouse Being Chased Down at Kenosha Riot...Which Explains Why You've Never Seen It

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2021/11/02/fbi-spy-video-shows-kyle-rittenhouse-being-chased-down-at-kenosha-riot-which-explains-why-youve-never-seen-it-n1529169

And, here I am, all out of shocked faces.  Amazon has them on back order.  Apparently, they're on the same container ship that has McAuliffe's "extra ballots".

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2021, 02:43:28 PM »
I'm still concerned he could be convicted due to the lackluster performance of his defense team, and the manipulative behavior of the prosecutor. The latter is unconscionable but nevertheless effective.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2021, 03:15:30 PM »
Wonder if the DUmmies will say this was a good shoot?  I mean, Ashli Babbet wasn't even close to her killer and they thought that was a good shoot.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2021, 05:12:22 PM »
Wonder if the DUmmies will say this was a good shoot?  I mean, Ashli Babbet wasn't even close to her killer and they thought that was a good shoot.

KC

They won't, because the prosecution will continue to claim Rittenhouse was the aggressor.

Hopefully, this FBI crap makes people on our side as angry as the stuff in Virginia that led to Youngkin's victory.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2021, 05:41:07 PM »
They won't, because the prosecution will continue to claim Rittenhouse was the aggressor.

Hopefully, this FBI crap makes people on our side as angry as the stuff in Virginia that led to Youngkin's victory.

I'm serious these days when I ask what the Art.I, Sect.8 justification is for the existence of this out of control gang of KGB-wannabes.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus