Author Topic: Am I Dreaming?  (Read 832 times)

Offline NJCardFan

• Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
  • Probationary (Probie)
Am I Dreaming?
« on: October 25, 2021, 05:31:23 PM »
I've been a Cardinals fan since 1975 and through the years I've been dick punched by this team more than I care to count. At one time you could count their playoff appearances in that time on 1 hand and playoff wins on 1 finger. I got a brief respite from 2007-2009 when Kurt Warner got his groove back and led us to our one and only Super Bowl which we were a whisker from winning. But after he left, the dick punches started anew until Bruce Arians took over and got my hopes up once again but untimely injuries ended up screwing us in the playoffs and after going 13-3 and going to the NFC Championship game in 2015(and getting dick punched in that game), we were back to the dick punches then Arians left and we ended up the worst team in football, fired our coach after one season, hiring a college coach with minimal experience and success and drafted a midget(by NFL standards) QB at the #1 pick slot. After 2 seasons of growing pains, I didn't have a lot of hope for this season but here we are, 7 games in, and we're 7-0 and the only undefeated team in the NFL. Now there's 10 games remaining so there's plenty of crotch kicks and dick punches to happen but right now, even though we're largely getting ignored by the media, we are undoubtedly the best team in football right now. Not only is this team undefeated but only 2 games have been close(34-33 win over Minnesota and 17-10 over SF) otherwise we've blown everyone out including 3 playoff teams from last season all on the road and 6 of 7 games we've scored 30 or more points. I want to pinch myself to see if it's real because it almost looks like I'm simply playing a Madden game with a stacked roster. If we beat the Packers on Thursday night, a night historically we have had little success on, the media has to stop fellating the Cowboys and finally take notice. But, am I dreaming?
Leftism Is A Bottomless Pit Of Absurdity