Author Topic: Climate protesters swarm White House, vandalize Jackson statue, warn Biden  (Read 481 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/climate-protesters-swarm-white-house
Left-wing climate protesters hit the D.C. streets Monday, vandalizing a statue of former President Andrew Jackson and swarming the White House while warning President Biden to take their demands seriously.

The Build Back Fossil Free coalition took to the DC streets Monday with their five-day-long protest's aim to spur action by the Biden administration against climate change, mainly by declaring a national emergency and ending projects involving fossil fuels.

Siqiñiq Maupin, director of coalition core member the Sovereign Inupiat for a Living Arctic, told Fox News in a Monday email statement that the protest was happening because they believe Biden needs to follow through on his campaign promises.
I see no hint of insurrection in the story.
I guess the potential threat to the president is acceptable to the Left.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Do we have any over/under yet on when the FBI will be raiding the homes of these "mostly peaceful" insurrectionists on sedition charges?
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Do we have any over/under yet on when the FBI will be raiding the homes of these "mostly peaceful" insurrectionists on sedition charges?

Nope, and don't hold your breath.

When leftists riot it's "mostly peaceful" and if conservatives walk past LEOs inside the Capitol Building, it's an "insurrection."

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Ferrance

• Signing the Blue State Blues
You mean the same FBI that Garland is having investigate private citizens speaking up at local school board meetings?  :censored: :banghead:
The Democratic party is longest running racist organization in the country. Going strong for over 200 years.