Author Topic: The Flight Cancellations  (Read 715 times)

Offline Drafe Hoblin

The Flight Cancellations
« on: October 10, 2021, 07:33:47 PM »
seem to be growing and growing.  Airline-employees and FAA-personnel are walking out because of the mandates.

Hey, FOX.  We're not stupid.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/southwest-cancels-more-than-a-thousand-flights-cites-air-traffic-control-issues

If weather is to blame, why did Spirit Air suddenly announce they're ditching the mandates in-favor of a Wuhan-19 test option?

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: The Flight Cancellations
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2021, 02:59:50 PM »
Southwest Airlines Offering Free Flights To All Passengers Who Are Vaccinated And Can Fly A Plane

https://babylonbee.com/news/southwest-airlines-offering-free-flights-to-all-passengers-who-are-vaccinated-and-can-fly-a-plane

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2021, 03:27:04 PM »
Well, I have the "can fly a plane" part down (no ATP rating though, which is a bummer). Do I talk to Southwest directly, or do they have an agent at The 'Bee I should go through first???

:lol:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2021, 08:17:31 PM »
Southwest Airlines Offering Free Flights To All Passengers Who Are Vaccinated And Can Fly A Plane

https://babylonbee.com/news/southwest-airlines-offering-free-flights-to-all-passengers-who-are-vaccinated-and-can-fly-a-plane

Crap.  Just posted that in general discussion........

mea culpa.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2021, 09:11:55 PM »
I wish all you guys would post that sh..  err stuff in the Lounge where it belongs.
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2021, 06:37:09 AM »
I wish all you guys would post that sh..  err stuff in the Lounge where it belongs.

I'm sure it would be easier to do if The 'Bee would stop with the responsible journalism and just stick to satire.  :cheersmate:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2021, 10:52:47 AM »
I'm sure it would be easier to do if The 'Bee would stop with the responsible journalism and just stick to satire.  :cheersmate:

LOL

:rotf:

:cheersmate:
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein