Author Topic: Epoch Times reports on (conspiracy?) to derail Trump..  (Read 829 times)

Offline trump1getoverit

• Probationary (Probie)
Epoch Times reports on (conspiracy?) to derail Trump..
« on: October 02, 2021, 01:44:26 PM »
The  following was written (paraphrased) by me. Anything in quotes is from the Epoch Times (or someone  that newspaper quotes):

In September of 2016 Sussmann submitted to the FBI materials alleging a secret communication channel between the Trump organization and Russia’s Alfa Bank, in the hopes of  starting an investigation of Trump under false pretenses. Sussmann told the FBI he was just a private citizen and mentioned no connection to political organizations, yet he billed the Clinton campaign for his FBI meeting. FBI’s Baker would not have opened the investigation without the manufactured information.

A simple charge of lying does not take 27-pages so the length of Durham’s report indicates [that there is more to come].
Epoch Times says Durham’s report is [not all about the lying but] “more akin to a charge of conspiracy to use false pretenses to trigger an FBI investigation,” though he does not use the word Conspiracy.

Right before 2020 presidential election the media outlets reported that the government was investigating allegations concerning secret channel.
Durham seems to imply that the Clinton campaign operatives conspired to give false information to the FBI. The alleged conspirators understood their allegations would not go anywhere [except with morons who watch cnn et al] but the leaders of the purported conspiracy only wanted—what else?—the media to report on this and shape a narrative, said reports then being—what else?—amplified by media focus on the ensuing investigation. This investigation would—what else?—reinforce the Clinton campaign messaging. One of the un-named conspirators claimed he was offered a top position in the Clinton administration.

People are speculating on who the un-named conspirators are. But Durham does mention names RE an email exchange… 3 Clinton campaign officials: Palmieri, Mook and Jake Sullivan, who is now Biden’s national security advisor [!]. Palmieri and Sullivan briefed the media on the [fake] Russia-Trump collusion story.
Fusion GPS was hired by the law firm Perkins Coie to research Trump. GPS employed [disgraced] Christopher Steele who was later told to add the [fake] secret communication channel story to his [fake] dossier. Clinton campaign manager Mook publicly suggested that the Russian government was behind the release of DNC emails showing that the DNC officials were undermining Bernie Sanders but Mook refused to address the allegations.

FBI’s Comey and Strzok informed of Clinton’s alleged plan to vilify Trump.

September 15 2016 election attorney Elias corresponded via email with 3 Clinton campaign officials: Palmieri, Mook and Sullivan about the Alfa allegations. Sussmann had already shared these with the NYT. On 9/23 Strzok was given information from experts that proved the allegations false. Steele met with Yahoo News reporter Isikoff who wrote an article on Carter Page (Trump campaign advisor). This was later used to corroborate the Steele dossier (FISA application) to spy on Page. There is a 2nd Sussmann lie which Durham said “took place ‘at a location outside the District of Columbia’ which means he “wouldn’t be constrained by the inherent problems of a Democrat-leaning District of Columbia jury pool.”
« Last Edit: October 02, 2021, 01:53:34 PM by trump1getoverit »

Offline Mr Mannn

Re: Epoch Times reports on (conspiracy?) to derail Trump..
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2021, 01:49:30 PM »
every quote should have a link.

Offline trump1getoverit

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2021, 01:54:10 PM »
every quote should have a link.

I actually bought and read  the Epoch Times for September 22

that's the link

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2021, 02:06:41 PM »
TL;DR

Offline trump1getoverit

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2021, 02:15:21 PM »
anyone  who now thinks clinton was a valid choice  for 16..

can't figure out how anyone votes D anymore..

just people who don't know what's going on?

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2021, 06:32:49 PM »
I actually bought and read  the Epoch Times for September 22

that's the link

No it's not. Bitchslapped for failure to provide a link for others to confirm validity of what's been posted.

If you don't know how to post a link, ask.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline trump1getoverit

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2021, 04:05:46 PM »
I ran across a speech of Trump's... it's awesome. I think I will post it here but not right now bc don't have it. It's in a book by Gingrich..

but it is AWESOME

it was b4 he was pres but campaigning..

he said that hrc shouldn't be allowed to run for president... she is so corrupt and a bunch of other stuff..

it tells u something about this country that she was allowed to run...

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2021, 05:44:53 PM »
I ran across a speech of Trump's... it's awesome. I think I will post it here but not right now bc don't have it. It's in a book by Gingrich..

but it is AWESOME

it was b4 he was pres but campaigning..

he said that hrc shouldn't be allowed to run for president... she is so corrupt and a bunch of other stuff..

it tells u something about this country that she was allowed to run...

:loveheart:

Offline trump1getoverit

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2021, 04:39:44 PM »
There is an interesting book about deep state and this conspiracy to get Trump

by Lee smith

it is very convoluted... I sometimes have a hard time keeping track of all the names, dates.. titles of persons.. but it reveals an awful lot. For example, I didn't know why the deep state hated Flynn so much... that's on Fox News which I was watching in those days.. they didn't inform at least this person.. on such things as

how Flynn was intent on re-doing the Intelligence agencies in the US. He was going to fire a lot of the people in Intel, CIA and etc..

The US...

Make America Great means more to me now than ever...

it is not great 

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2021, 05:20:00 PM »
There is an interesting book about deep state and this conspiracy to get Trump

by Lee smith

it is very convoluted... I sometimes have a hard time keeping track of all the names, dates.. titles of persons.. but it reveals an awful lot. For example, I didn't know why the deep state hated Flynn so much... that's on Fox News which I was watching in those days.. they didn't inform at least this person.. on such things as

how Flynn was intent on re-doing the Intelligence agencies in the US. He was going to fire a lot of the people in Intel, CIA and etc..

The US...

Make America Great means more to me now than ever...

it is not great

Are you that ****ing stupid, a random troll masquerading as a conservative, or really believe these unusual posts you've provided?

Enquiring minds want to know... :popcorn:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 06:07:46 PM by Ralph Wiggum »
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline trump1getoverit

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2021, 12:47:24 PM »
actually, probably the major reason Obama and Co didn't like Flynn was because he was going to get rid  of the Iran deal

stupidest deal in recent history, maybe in all US history..

why did Obama (no, why does Obama) want to further the malicious intentions of a terrorist state?

To me, this is proof he wanted (wants) to destroy America

I use present-tense because...  obama still lives in WA.. Most presidents went home after their term ended.. and of course there are other reasons

I should have been informed of this kind of stuff RE Flynn or I would have been able to sympathize / empathize w/ him more than I did..

Thank God for good journalists like Smith
ked v 

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2021, 12:56:22 PM »
actually, probably the major reason Obama and Co didn't like Flynn was because he was going to get rid  of the Iran deal

stupidest deal in recent history, maybe in all US history..

why did Obama (no, why does Obama) want to further the malicious intentions of a terrorist state?

To me, this is proof he wanted (wants) to destroy America

I use present-tense because...  obama still lives in WA.. Most presidents went home after their term ended.. and of course there are other reasons

I should have been informed of this kind of stuff RE Flynn or I would have been able to sympathize / empathize w/ him more than I did..

Thank God for good journalists like Smith
ked v

More dumbass laments and hand-wringing.

When are you going to answer the questions posed to you? If you have no intention of doing so, say so, and the admins can put you in a special category called "Trolls R Us".  :rotf: