Author Topic: Remain-in-Mexico court ruling a win for Texas, Missouri over Biden admin  (Read 958 times)

Offline DLR Pyro

Remain-in-Mexico court ruling a win for Texas, Missouri over Biden admin

The ruling found that the termination of MPP 'has contributed to the current border surge

A federal judge on Friday ordered the Biden administration to "enforce and implement" the Trump-era Remain-in-Mexico policy in response to a lawsuit from Texas and Missouri, which claimed that the administration’s attempt to terminate the policy was illegal and harmful.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/judge-biden-admin-trump-era-remain-in-mexico-policy-texas-missouri-lawsuit

The termination of the MPP  is the "root cause" of the surge at the border since biden has been squatting in the White House.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Thank God someone is paying attention.

There's no doubt in my mind that Gropey Joe is the laziest, most useless politician the USA has ever encountered -- with him, the lights are dim and nobody is home except for the scumbuckets that are putting docs in front of him to sign.

How much can that jackoff destroy until the GOP -- if it can get its collective head out of its ass -- can take back both the House and Senate?
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline DLR Pyro

captain dementia has already flipped off the SCOTUS by ignoring their ruling on the eviction moratorium so I feel his handlers won't bat an eye at this ruling by a lower court judge and make their demented puppet announce he is going to ignore their order to enforce and implement the MPP order.

Police lives matter.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
captain dementia has already flipped off the SCOTUS by ignoring their ruling on the eviction moratorium so I feel his handlers won't bat an eye at this ruling by a lower court judge and make their demented puppet announce he is going to ignore their order to enforce and implement the MPP order.

Refresh my memory on this, please, but didn't Barry -- with the full support of Eric Holder - also flip off a federal judge vis a vis Fast and Furious?

If so, it would appear that Gropey Joe learned from the master, and Merrick Garland - as much of a dipshit as he is - will go right along with the game.  :whatever:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline DLR Pyro

suck it dems  :bird:

Appeals court denies Biden administration's effort to delay 'Remain in Mexico' ruling
The 'Remain in Mexico' policy was established in 2019

A federal appeals court on Thursday ruled against the Biden administration’s efforts to delay implementation of an order that requires it to reinstate the Trump-era Migrant Protection Protocols (MPP) — yet another legal defeat for the Biden administration on immigration.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/appeals-court-biden-delay-remain-in-mexico-ruling

Police lives matter.

Offline ADsOutburst

Wow, Biden's having a bad week.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Wow, Biden's having a bad week.

The problem is that he's so addled and unaware he probably doesn't remember what happened 6 hours ago, let alone 7 days ago.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Biden inadvertently lost part of his media-cover over Afghanistan.

" Chewie, the shields aren't coming back on at full-strength... " 

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
The problem is that he's so addled and unaware he probably doesn't remember what happened 6 hours ago, let alone 7 days ago.

Or 6 years ago.  I'd love for an enterprising reporter to ask him how many Grandchildren he has.  Wonder if he knows that his "famed painter" son Hunter has a baby with that stripper that he knocked up most recently.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DLR Pyro

Supreme Court reinstates Trump's 'Remain in Mexico' policy

The United States Supreme Court refused to block a court order requiring the Biden administration to reinstate a Trump-era immigration move known as the "Remain in Mexico" policy
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/supreme-court-reinstates-trumps-remain-in-mexico-policy

Suck it some more DUmmies  :bird:

Police lives matter.