Author Topic: And Just Like That, Dr. Fauci's Book Pulled From Presales  (Read 539 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
And Just Like That, Dr. Fauci's Book Pulled From Presales
« on: June 03, 2021, 08:56:18 AM »
Well, well, well. Lookit that, Forrest!

Good analysis as to the spin put on the decision to pull the book (it's spin of ginormous magnitude, of course), but there can be no denying that the political backlash from Tony "Doc" Fauci's lies, obfuscation, and double-dealing has bit him in the ass.

The only thing that remains is for his ass to be tossed on the shitpile of scumbags. That may or not happen (he is, after all, President Asterisk's go-to guy for all things Covid), but let's make no mistake. When Fauci becomes a liability for ANY president, as is custom, he will be forced to resign. And if * doesn't get him, public opinion will. Maybe, possibly, Congress might get into the act, but don't hold your breath.

https://redstate.com/bradslager/2021/06/02/and-just-like-that-dr-faucis-book-has-been-pulled-from-presales-n390371?utm_source=rsmorningbriefing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&bcid=54b311e9e985a52310aeaad8e21af0fc
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Re: And Just Like That, Dr. Fauci's Book Pulled From Presales
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2021, 09:45:03 AM »
I don't know where I heard it, but someone at the WH said Fauci was asking permission to appear for interviews on shows they never heard of... whose audiences were so small there's virtually no information about the formats.

That's narcissism... though he seems skilled enough not to use 'I' and 'me' constantly.  Unlike O and Joe.  In book-form, it's probably rampant.

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
Re: And Just Like That, Dr. Fauci's Book Pulled From Presales
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2021, 02:45:54 PM »
He must realize that even the Washington Post will give it at least 10 Pinocchios.   
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire