Author Topic: Republicans distance selves from Trump After Damaging Video  (Read 2577 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: Republicans distance selves from Trump After Damaging Video
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2016, 03:28:14 PM »
The perfect is the enemy of the good. TXR is just a hiLIARY shill.

Yeah...ummm whatever  :stoner:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2016, 03:29:47 PM »
So basically what it boils down to for all the Trump defenders here is this:

Ignore everything that paints my political messiah and savior in a negative light.  I focus on what I demand to happen at this moment in history and what I think is at stake.  Everyone who does not bow to Trump MUST be dismembered.  The Courts must reflect whatever Trump tells them to do, our economy must be engineered to punish those businesses that need to 'make their damn stuff here'.  The Rule of Law must be applied to everyone but whom we say - because Trump is going to do what must be done to punish everyone we declare treasonous.

I continue to support Trump because he is infallible in my eyes and is the right dictator for the right time.  I will not sit by and watch our last, one and only chance to punish everyone I blame for everything that ails us, slip away - even if it is outside the bounds of liberty, the Constitution and the stupid, moronic morality that so many imbeciles refuse to surrender so they can be properly ruled by a NY liberal Democrat billionaire who knows what is best for us.

Oh and if anyone dares to criticize my Orange Messiah I'll toss out some brainless schoolyard taunt of "well you just want Hillary to win" and that will shut them up but GOOD!
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2016, 03:41:01 PM »
Tex I'm as frustrated as you BUT man it's either Trump or Obama in a pants suit.  :thatsright:
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2016, 04:26:27 PM »
Tex I'm as frustrated as you BUT man it's either Trump or Obama in a pants suit.  :thatsright:

No one says you HAVE vote for either candidate.  Not checking either box is just as much of a vote as checking the square for either the Dem or the other Dem in the race this year.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2016, 04:54:18 PM »
All men are more concerned to recover what they lose than to acquire what they lack.
--Aesop
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2016, 05:47:28 PM »
With great amounts of respect to all persons in this thread and the totality of their combined and individual contributions to CC since its beginning I am locking this at this point given the nature of what Breaking News should be.
There is a FC thread open if discussions need to continue and my apologies to those that may not be able to participate there due to its restricted nature.
We really are all in general agreement about the direction we want the country to go and passions run high,more so then ever in this bizarre election season,so hoping everyone understands.