Author Topic: Top Cuban general, key forces in Syria to aid Assad, Russia, sources say  (Read 1126 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Cuban military operatives reportedly have been spotted in Syria, where sources believe they are advising President Bashar al-Assad’s soldiers and may be preparing to man Russian-made tanks to aid Damascus in fighting rebel forces backed by the U.S.

Gen. Leopoldo Cintra Frias, head of  Cuba's Armed Forces, recently visited Syria to lead a group of Cuban military personnel joining forces with Russia in their support of Assad, according to information received by the University of Miami's Institute for Cuban and Cuban-American Studies.

On Wednesday, a U.S. official confirmed to Fox News that Cuban paramilitary and special forces units are on the ground in Syria, citing evidence from intelligence reports. The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said Cuban troops may have been training in Russia and may have arrived in Syria on Russian planes.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/10/14/cuban-military-forces-deployed-to-syria-to-operate-russian-tanks-say-sources/?intcmp=hpbt1

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Boudicca

Re: Top Cuban general, key forces in Syria to aid Assad, Russia, sources say
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2015, 06:53:33 PM »
Well, geez, no wonder Obama is okay with Putin in Syria since his Cuban buddies are on board. :whatever: :thatsright: :censored:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 06:54:06 PM »
It's all part of Putin's master plan to ruin major league baseball.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2015, 06:55:57 PM »
It's all part of Putin's master plan to ruin major league baseball.

It's definitely a sneaky way to go about that. :rofl:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2015, 10:01:09 PM »
The best Cuban fighter I know of was Teofilo Stevenson.
He died in 2012 at age 60
I know Che' was a good Guerrilla warfare terrorist general fighter.
Other that that, not sure Cuban generals are very good fighters, unless they are Soviet trained.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2015, 06:54:54 AM »
Well, geez, no wonder Obama is okay with Putin in Syria since his Cuban buddies are on board. :whatever: :thatsright: :censored:

Hi 5.  Exactly...score yet another point for our "idiot in chief".
I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.