Author Topic: Tulsi Gabbard is the only normal dem primary candidate. How do I know?  (Read 13981 times)

Offline YupItsMe

Re: Tulsi Gabbard is the only normal dem primary candidate. How do I know?
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2019, 05:17:41 PM »
and those would be....?

My brother downloaded the entire Mueller report from Amazon.  He had to pay something for it, but he''ll openly challenge any of these assholes to tell him the page and paragraph that is the smoking gun.

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2019, 05:23:59 PM »
You forgot the most important part... Tulsi Gabbard is fairly attractive.  Libs can't have that.... oh no.  They got to have some shriveled up old shrew, preferably gay, as their candidate.

Now if they was smart, and they ain't... the libs would get someone like Cristina Fernandez back in her younger days to run. Tulsi is just not gonna cut it with the liberal base. She ain't left enough to overcome the leftist base and she it too cute to carry the femiuglies.    A Cristina would carry the leftist base, get enough of the liberal males to offset the femiuglies, and probably skate to the Dem nomination.

Lord help us if they ever do find an American (USA) version of Cristina Fernadez to run.  If they do then this country will be finished.

I was just going to say that Tulsi was doable.  And you're right they can't have that.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2019, 06:30:58 PM »
As an aside, Tulsi Gabbard is my biggest point of concern. Yes, she pushes all the "sensible" buttons which means that the rest of the DUmp will hate her.

And it's precisely the fact that she DOES hit the "sensible" buttons that could provide the difference in some midwest / swing-state independent voters whom would normally be a slam dunk for Trump.

And if Tulsi pulls it off and becomes 46, those "sensible" buttons suddenly become deactivated, and Tulsi goes all-in-AOC mode.

That is a very bad thing.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle