Author Topic: For those that may be interested...  (Read 2593 times)

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
For those that may be interested...
« on: July 23, 2011, 01:09:58 AM »
Star Wars: The Old Republic is now available for pre-order at http://www.swtor.com/preorder

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lrk2BE4Tqc[/youtube]

I've been Beta testing the game and have been impressed so far with what they've done.

And before you ask me any questions about the game and such, all I can say is there is a Beta and I'm in it, due to the NDA I agreed to.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Re: For those that may be interested...
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 01:53:32 PM »
My only problem, the game will never look as good as this trailer.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: For those that may be interested...
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 12:56:08 AM »
My only problem, the game will never look as good as this trailer.

True, but then again, that's the way it usually is with cinematics for every game..
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 01:03:00 AM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe