Author Topic: TheMastersNemesis: An imbecile or not?  (Read 764 times)

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
TheMastersNemesis: An imbecile or not?
« on: October 31, 2014, 06:38:02 AM »
I've never really paid much attention to TheMastersNemesis until recently. After reading some of his posts that have recently been brought over I find myself wondering about his intelligence. The level of stupid in many of his posts lead me to believe that he may actually be working toward looking stupid in order to fit in among DU and gain DU street cred.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: TheMastersNemesis: An imbecile or not?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 07:54:32 AM »
I vote yes,he is an ignorant mutt and attention whore.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 08:02:41 AM »
I've never really paid much attention to TheMastersNemesis until recently. After reading some of his posts that have recently been brought over I find myself wondering about his intelligence. The level of stupid in many of his posts lead me to believe that he may actually be working toward looking stupid in order to fit in among DU and gain DU street cred.

Could be that the gangrene that took his flipper has moved to his brain.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 08:05:35 AM »
Sock puppet of the Magistrate?  Bucket of noise?   Paid troll.  Professional pot stirrer. But imbecile? That is an insult to imbeciles. :whatever:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 08:21:54 AM »
Invalid poll. You didn't use up all the selections and you didn't mention Frank and Bainesbane.

of course, I chose JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 08:23:48 AM »
I've watched the primitives for 10 years now. That's genuine stupid.

To borrow a phrase from Blazing Saddles: "Now who can argue with that? I think we're all indebted to TheMastersNemesis for clearly stating what needed to be said. I'm particulary glad that these lovely children were here today to hear that nonsense. Not only was it authentic liberal gibberish, it expressed a stupidity too often seen in this day and age."

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2014, 08:27:59 AM »
I'm with my neighbor.  Yes.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2014, 08:28:09 AM »
I've watched the primitives for 10 years now. That's genuine stupid.

To borrow a phrase from Blazing Saddles: "Now who can argue with that? I think we're all indebted to TheMastersNemesis for clearly stating what needed to be said. I'm particulary glad that these lovely children were here today to hear that nonsense. Not only was it authentic liberal gibberish, it expressed a stupidity too often seen in this day and age."

Great vague reference. wonderfully re-phrased to match topic.  ^5 
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2014, 10:55:29 AM »
Definitely an imbecile, though that may not be entirely fair to imbeciles generally.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2014, 11:04:14 AM »
Either a complete imbecile, or such an excellent quality mole it deserves to be ranked with the likes of Bobbolink or BanTheGOP on the grand scale of DUmp moles.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Dori

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2014, 12:02:49 PM »
Imbecile.  His posts are all partisan talking points.  On the rare occasions he posts his own opinion and the collective disagrees, he deletes the post.

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2014, 12:40:57 PM »
     For what it's worth, here's my take on Banzin (whose name I had wrong for years, still to my shame):

He's getting old, like, actually old, and he's scared. Think about what people want as they age, what truly matters: a place to live, food to eat, care, and love.
When parsed carefully, Bob's posts hint at his primal fears, specifically that he will not have the resources to deal with his advancing age and with any medical issues
that crop up. Like gout and sepsis, for example, which has already claimed one of his feet.

When people get scared, it manifests in different ways. Some hit the bottle (and exacerbate their issues), some turn to faith, and others begin to live in service to others.
Bob's posts are sporadic throughout the week, are short, and bear absolutely no relationship to the typical dog's breakfast of issues on DU at any time. This means that Bob uses DU as an outlet for the fears and dreads that visit him throughout the day. In fact, since his first appearance, Bob cannot seem to construct a post without referring to the GOP (and lately, "GOPPERS"). Here indeed is a wordle I built two years ago of his cumulative posts to date:

We know now, of course, that Bob is not afraid of the GOP per se. The GOP is to Bob what the Boogeyman was to us as children: a generic, shorthand platform for storage
of and reference to our fears and concerns. Bob is afraid that he will not be taken care of: notice that in none of his posts, ever, not even in passing does he refer to concern for any
family or friends. Merely for himself. Social Security, Medicare, and nothing else. His bleats about jobs, women, and minorities are pro forma only, since Bob hasn't worked in many years
and he lives in a place where the darkest thing anyone usually sees is the asphalt. Moreover, those of us who have seen his pictures have noticed that he generally wears a
scowl underneath that mop of yellowed gray hair.

Does this mean that we should humanize Bob, and try to look past his hysterical, fact-free posts to get to his larger concerns? **** NO.  If after all of these
years he won't humanize himself, why the hell should anyone else? **** YOU, Bob.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2014, 02:47:42 PM »
Imbecile, of course.
You gave it away in the thread title.
But I couldn't avoid voting...teh Jooooooos, because that made it a right and proper poll.
In a sock puppet world a one legged man is king !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2014, 03:53:22 PM »

That is a most excellent analysis there.

The guy's scared.
apres moi, le deluge