Author Topic: TheMastersNumbskull now minus a foot  (Read 4492 times)

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Re: TheMastersNumbskull now minus a foot
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2014, 06:58:52 AM »
Maybe its in the rafters ?

So is he keeping an eye out?

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2014, 08:25:57 AM »
Maybe its in the rafters ?

Keeping an eye on the missing tv remote no doubt.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2014, 10:19:31 AM »
So now, when the DUmmies are told to 'toe the line' ... does TMN come up a foot short?

Inquiring minds want to know.

KC
:lmao:  :cheersmate:

Now he can only count to 15 1/2.
:rotf: You, too.  :cheersmate:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2014, 01:07:41 AM »
TheMastersNemesis

It is so sad to see that our present paranoia about raising taxes on anyone for anything continues unabated.

Oh?  What's your tax bill, numbnutz?  I'll wager far less than most productive people.

I simply cannot understand why we are so tax terrified now. This zero sum mentality that we are caught in lessens the economic and over all health of our nation.

Seen the cost of living lately?  You want to make it worse with more taxes? 

Zero Sum?

Dafuq are you talking about, economic illiterate?

We are all in this together yet we have forgotten that reality. We all sink or swim together.

No we're not and no we won't.  I couldn't give two shits if your blue hell hole goes down the tubes.  I expect it and it won't affect me in the slightest, nor do I care.  You will feel pain.  I will feel nothing, but schadenfreude, dipshit. 

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2014, 04:21:58 AM »
I will feel nothing, but schadenfreude, dipshit. 

Hey, hey--get a room! :tongue: O-)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2014, 05:56:59 PM »
Now he's 12 inches shorter.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline movie buff

« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2014, 06:49:32 AM »

The deadbeat lifestyle is conducive to losing parts of one's body, from frostbite, knife fights, altercations with police, and lack of personal hygiene.
Don't forget complications arising from long term drug use.