Author Topic: A plate full of hate.....Cali  (Read 3231 times)

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
Re: A plate full of hate.....Cali
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2012, 03:53:21 PM »

Hey DUmmies...this is one of the two Chick-fil-A's in Midland, Texas.

Now you can not only hate...you can let your BDS run wild too.

:fuelfire:

As I look at all the photos showing Chick-fil-A's booming business I find that I must paraphrase Bambam, their master, Chick-fil-A didn't do that. Looney liberals did that. Good job looney liberals. Chick-fil-A thanks you.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2012, 04:12:51 PM »
Response to cali (Original post)
Thu Aug 2, 2012, 08:08 AM
 Ganja Ninja (14,683 posts)
56. Somewhere there's a group of marketing executives racking their brains ...

trying to figure out how to work bigotry into their next ad campaign without being too obvious. So don't be surprised when you see laundry soap that claims to "wash away the gay" or a pickup truck with the rebel flag paint job on the hood or tailgate. Hot Dogs, Apple Pie, Bigotry and Chevrolet it doesn't get any more American than that.

I wish the Klan would start using a rainbow flag at their little outings.  They wouldn't have to use it long.

KC

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Re: Re: A plate full of hate.....Cali
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2012, 04:16:04 PM »

Again, if this were a DUmmie-led protest or movement, there'd be fights, stabbings, and shootings, as well as trash everywhere and they'd be complaining for the long waits and expect the food to be free. 

You forgot to throw in the occasional rape and overdoses.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
Re: Re: Re: A plate full of hate.....Cali
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2012, 05:20:27 PM »
You forgot to throw in the occasional rape and overdoses.

I also forgot pooping on cop cars. 

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2012, 05:54:52 PM »
Why is it tha twhen the Dummies talk of the Rapture the yautomatically assum that all the poor and meek and such are all going to be allowed into the gates of Heaven? Only God knows who is getting in and he won't say till it is time. Also it is a false assumtion on their part that all the poor nd meek and such are worthy of getting in. They are just as capable of sin and are just as likely to not be allowed into Heaven as anyone.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2012, 06:18:50 PM »
Why is it tha twhen the Dummies talk of the Rapture the yautomatically assum that all the poor and meek and such are all going to be allowed into the gates of Heaven? Only God knows who is getting in and he won't say till it is time. Also it is a false assumtion on their part that all the poor nd meek and such are worthy of getting in. They are just as capable of sin and are just as likely to not be allowed into Heaven as anyone.

Even if God did have an open door policy when it came to the poor and the meek it still wouldn't help the DUmmies. When was the last time you saw a meek DUmmie? You can see tons and tons of hateful DUmmies, arrogant DUmmies, and intolerant DUmmies, but you never really see any meek DUmmies.

Now if God allowed an open door policy for the poor and the STANK the DUmmies would be golden.

Unfortunately for the DUmmies the only way through the gate is via the one they despise: Jesus.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2012, 07:23:55 PM »
M.
E.
E.
K.

Mighty
Educatable
Empathetic
Kind

Meek is the most powerful a human can be. That's why God loves the meek.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.