Author Topic: Barrett: Final tracking poll: 47.8% to 47.7%.  (Read 2528 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Barrett: Final tracking poll: 47.8% to 47.7%.
« on: June 04, 2012, 09:02:19 PM »
PeaceNikki (17,488 posts)

Barrett: Final tracking poll: 47.8% to 47.7%.

Our final tracking poll shows that the difference in this race isn't one percentage point -- it's one vote: 47.8% to 47.7%.

http://www.facebook.com/TomMBarrett/posts/10150864022801860

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002761709

Nothing spectacular about the OP, just the usual delusional thinking at DU.

Here is why I brought this over,

RoyInWi This message was hidden by Jury decision. Hide
33. Barrett Wins by hook or Crook!!

I fully expect Tom Barrett to win the Wisconsin Recall tomorrow due to mickey mouse and pluto filling out their ballots,You ever notice how Voter suppression only affects Liberals? and there has never been a Election where there was illegal voting,(Did someone remember the phrase Vote early and Vote often)?Seems to me that a Democratic politician from Chicago was very good at that sort of thing (Daly),No Voter Id well thats another thing have you noticed only Democrats voters dont have a ID to vote,Welcome Tom Barrett the Latest Liberal idiot to be ushered into office by Vote Early and Vote often.
A Jury voted 6-0 to hide this post on Mon Jun 4, 2012, 02:43 PM. Reason: This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate. (See Community Standards.)

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
Re: Barrett: Final tracking poll: 47.8% to 47.7%.
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 10:50:34 PM »
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Hey, Skinner, you could conserve words if your just make this one change:
A Jury voted 6-0 to hide this post on Mon Jun 4, 2012, 02:43 PM. Reason: This post is truthful.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 10:54:11 PM »
Hey, Skinner, you could conserve words if your just make this one change:

They hate hearing other opinions don't they? Want a bunch of *****'s. Skinner is a faggot.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 11:03:29 PM »
Roy is a hateful bastage, isn't he. :lmao:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 11:32:35 PM »
cant let the sheeple see the truth!

Offline sybilll

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2012, 11:49:43 PM »
In the immortal words of @KurtSchlichter, tomorrow I will bathe in the sea of liberal tears. #caring  (Sorry if this twitter reference is too random, but he is a must follow).   :evilbird:

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2012, 12:27:45 AM »
In the immortal words of @KurtSchlichter, tomorrow I will bathe in the sea of liberal tears. #caring  (Sorry if this twitter reference is too random, but he is a must follow).   :evilbird:
You're going to have to rinse off afterwards.
 :whistling:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline shoes off the couch

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2012, 07:33:53 AM »
Internal poll cooked to help sinking morale. I think they're desperate and at this point doing all they can to prevent a blowout. Walker by 5  :hammer:

Offline Danglars

• Banned
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2012, 08:02:11 AM »
Internal poll cooked to help sinking morale. I think they're desperate and at this point doing all they can to prevent a blowout. Walker by 5  :hammer:

That PPP poll was BS too, also for morale raising. All the others show a spread of anywhere from 6 to 13 for Walker and most of the later polls were trending toward a wider winning gap for Walker.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2012, 08:12:59 AM »
Has anybody found it "curious" that Walker's numbers are the only ones going up or down, while Barrett's have remained constant at around 47%?

Barrett's going down like the Hindenburg.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2012, 08:14:46 AM »
Has anybody found it "curious" that Walker's numbers are the only ones going up or down, while Barrett's have remained constant at around 47%?

Barrett's going down like the Hindenburg.

I noticed this also, it is kinda strange isn't it? It is definitely cooked.

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2012, 08:17:51 AM »
I noticed this also, it is kinda strange isn't it? It is definitely cooked.

Strange, perhaps. 

Definitely "curious".

Absolutely cooked.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2012, 11:46:54 AM »
My vote is in for Walker. I nearly pulled a weeper- almost, maybe, a small tear formed in my eye as I slid my ballot in.

I believe this is the most important ballot I've cast in my entire life, and I'm a Reagan baby. National elections are big, for sure. But, thankfully States still retain vast rights and reforms can be implemented much quicker. I believe that politics are local and that is where we need to focus more attention. Governor on down to school boards- policy and spending runs through them and needs a Conservative kick in the ass.

And to the scumbag, whiny fisters, and thug unions- that vote was for you, ****ers!!!!!!!! Thanks for putting a black eye on our great state for the past year and a half  :bird:
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 12:06:51 PM by shoes off the couch »

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2012, 12:21:31 PM »
Drudge has a link to a story from on the ground in Wisconsin, which says that turnout is "heavy" with fairly long lines to vote.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2012, 12:34:57 PM »
Drudge has a link to a story from on the ground in Wisconsin, which says that turnout is "heavy" with fairly long lines to vote.

Turnout is heavy, particularly in red, rural areas. I'm cautiously optimistic. Everyone on our side needs to turn out.

Offline My Sharia Moor

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Criminalize progressives, not marijuana.
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2012, 12:37:19 PM »
My GOD, I love this site!!!

Tonight should be ****ing EPIC!  :cheersmate:

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2012, 12:37:45 PM »
Turnout is heavy, particularly in red, rural areas. I'm cautiously optimistic. Everyone on our side needs to turn out.

I'll vote for Walker!

And I'm in Colorado.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2012, 12:55:49 PM »
I'll vote for Walker!

And I'm in Colorado.

Virginia here votes for Walker as well!   :lmao:

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2012, 01:25:45 PM »
Virginia here votes for Walker as well!   :lmao:

Texans for Walker!
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2012, 01:37:26 PM »
Pennsylvania for Walker!

Offline Danglars

• Banned
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2012, 02:14:47 PM »
We are all Walker!

Damn, I wish I were a cheesehead today. 'Course, little things like not being a resident of the state don't stop Dems from voting.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2012, 02:16:50 PM »
Pennsylvania for Walker!

New Jersey for Walker!   :yahoo:
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2012, 02:19:39 PM »

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2012, 02:22:24 PM »
New York for Walker! :fuelfire:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2012, 02:41:02 PM »
Oregon for Walker and if NYC union votes count so should mine!

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams