Author Topic: TheMastersNemesis.... Say What You Will. Trump IS Their Best Candidate.  (Read 969 times)

Offline CC27

TheMastersNemesis (4,935 posts)

Say What You Will. Trump IS Their Best Candidate. All Others Are Horrid And Evil.

Unfortunately Trump is the best GOP candidate. Think of the consequences if ANY of the others won the White House. President Huckabee, President Walker, President Bush, et al. Give me a ****ing quart of vodka is any of these others could win. Forget global warming or any other disaster. A GOP president would be a national disaster of global proportions.

And if Trump really is the best offer, what the hell has happened to our country. And what is worse even the worst of them would get a lot votes. And the religionut churches would vote 1005 for any of them

Someone is scared of the Donald. Nice projection there DUmmie.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027136156

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: TheMastersNemesis.... Say What You Will. Trump IS Their Best Candidate.
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 11:45:03 AM »
Stumping for the Trump, I see.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2015, 11:45:41 AM »
Whiskeytide (1,194 posts)
2. Everyone I have talked to who...

... either supports Trump or at least finds him appealing for some reason - to a person - cites his "I don't give a shit" attitude toward the establishment and the media. They love that part of his persona.

I think he's appealing to people who are, at least subconsciously, anarchist and want to burn it all down. They see him as the best arsonist.

Let me 'splain it to you in small words and short sentences there Whiskeytide, so you can understand. NO ONE wants to burn it all down. All they want is a return to the constitution and for an out of control government, who only pays attention to the electorate whey they seek re-election, to be reined in.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2015, 11:53:25 AM »
Let me 'splain it to you in small words and short sentences there Whiskeytide, so you can understand. NO ONE wants to burn it all down. All they want is a return to the constitution and for an out of control government, who only pays attention to the electorate whey they seek re-election, to be reined in.

That's just another projection on their part.  It's those f*****s that want to burn it all down. 
Deplorable since 2016

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2015, 11:59:02 AM »

I think Trump is an imbecile in matters that don't relate to him acquiring more money, and I don't believe that his ability to acquire money for himself would translate to the wellbeing of the US. I DO believe that he would at least bring with him in matters relevant to the United States something we've lacked since 2009: BALLS. I also believe that Hillary is also out for Hillary and Hillary's wealth alone, so between the two I prefer Trump. While we can't build a wall, and we can't send 11 million people packing, he at least said he WANTS those things, and that's far more than Hillary has said. In fact, I don't think she's said anything at all.

I also think that each and every DUmmy can go **** themselves.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline HawkHogan

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2015, 12:28:45 PM »

Well Dummies want to burn it down hence Occupy Wall Street, BLM, etc.  They have already lost at this life, so there only solution is ruin the lives of others.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2015, 01:21:23 PM »

I think Trump is an imbecile in matters that don't relate to him acquiring more money, and I don't believe that his ability to acquire money for himself would translate to the wellbeing of the US. I DO believe that he would at least bring with him in matters relevant to the United States something we've lacked since 2009: BALLS. I also believe that Hillary is also out for Hillary and Hillary's wealth alone, so between the two I prefer Trump. While we can't build a wall, and we can't send 11 million people packing, he at least said he WANTS those things, and that's far more than Hillary has said. In fact, I don't think she's said anything at all.

I also think that each and every DUmmy can go **** themselves.

I don't accept the lib proposition that we can't build a wall, and that we can't send 11 million illegal aliens and anchor babies packing.
Just a small attrition rate of 3 to 5% per year would clear them out in less than 20 years.
By attrition I mean anything that would cause them to surface into the public arena such as a traffic stop.
Such as
No car insurance
No drivers license
Domestic abuse calls
Workers comp
Any traffic violation
Any arrest
Any use of welfare
public intoxication
Gang activity
Money laundering
Attempting to vote
Attempting to hold any public office
Vagrancy
Solicitation

If they are able to stay in the shadows, be productive and mind their own business, in my mind they are welcome to stay as long as they want.

As for the wall, China built one thousands of years ago much longer than the one proposed.
I wouldn't necessarily have any reservations about building a wall a section at a time over a reasonable number of years.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2015, 01:37:28 PM »
OZ, we'd probably outsource the wall construction to China.
Cripes, it seems everything else is built by them.

:cheersmate: for the fine list.

Repeal the 14th amendment. It was meant to benefit the black men, women and children.
Prior to it, they were not considered citizens, and the southern democrats used that.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 01:54:49 PM by Skul »
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2015, 01:39:00 PM »

I don't accept the lib proposition that we can't build a wall, and that we can't send 11 million illegal aliens and anchor babies packing.
Just a small attrition rate of 3 to 5% per year would clear them out in less than 20 years.
By attrition I mean anything that would cause them to surface into the public arena such as a traffic stop.
Such as
No car insurance
No drivers license
Domestic abuse calls
Workers comp
Any traffic violation
Any arrest
Any use of welfare
public intoxication
Gang activity
Money laundering
Attempting to vote
Attempting to hold any public office
Vagrancy
Solicitation

If they are able to stay in the shadows, be productive and mind their own business, in my mind they are welcome to stay as long as they want.

As for the wall, China built one thousands of years ago much longer than the one proposed.
I wouldn't necessarily have any reservations about building a wall a section at a time over a reasonable number of years.

Under those conditions, I mostly agree.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2015, 02:15:56 PM »
Trump is doing a good job of guiding the topics.  I prefer Carson, Cruz or Walker in no particular order.  At least for now.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2015, 06:20:34 PM »
Trump is doing a good job of guiding the topics.  I prefer Carson, Cruz or Walker in no particular order.  At least for now.

I'd add Fiorina to that short list.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2015, 06:30:14 PM »
Bernie!  Bernie!

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Whoops, wait, wrong site.

//switchingoffDUmolemode

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2015, 06:44:28 PM »
What we have here is a failure to communicate ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4Bp-68W-2c

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2015, 07:02:15 PM »
Quote from:
TheMastersNemesis

And the religionut churches would vote 1005 for any of them

"would vote 1005 for any of them"

1005??

Can anyone translate this "1005" gibberish into English?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2015, 07:13:16 PM »

I agree Trump is no conservative on social matters. On economic, he's moderate at best. But at least he knows the business of the USA is business, so I'll give him that.

Way too early to know who will emerge as nominee. Personally, I think the Dems have the bigger problem exciting their voters. Between Hillary "it's my turn" Clinton, Bernie "Commie" Sanders, Martin "Who???" O'Malley, and Slow Joe if he joins, the nominee isn't going to get through without some major feelings getting hurt.
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2015, 07:37:37 PM »
Well gee, what can one say but this ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvL0wALKKYE

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2015, 11:02:12 PM »
Say What You Will. Trump IS Their Best Candidate.

If I were a democrat, I'd say the same thing. The Hildebeast would win at least forty states.

If you just read what he says, you'd swear Joan Rivers has come back from the dead. Classy.

Hopefully he'll go away soon, but in the meantime, what an embarrassment.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2015, 07:33:08 AM »
When it comes to loony-tunes like TMN, I'd be inclined toward those he most feared and loathed:

All Others Are Horrid And Evil.

Ralph's list is the same as mine, and I would have a difficult time, in November, voting for Fiorina (the same as with Trump, FWIW). A Carson-Cruz ticket would, to me, have the twin virtues of being two very good candidates and being highly ironic in view of the Ds' meme that the Rs are Racists! Racists! Racists!. Especially given the Ds' current field of moldy-white-bread candidates.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.