Author Topic: Gay marriage ban qualifies for California ballot  (Read 7798 times)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Re: Gay marriage ban qualifies for California ballot
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2008, 06:40:09 PM »
..and you're right. Aside from a post made in the past by, I "think" Sam Fisher AKA Rebel Yell, adding "Spic" or "Chink" to the censor list just never crossed my mind when I set up the censor list, and like you, my box is checked "Leave words uncensored".

BTW, don't know if you follow what CAIR is trying to do to Michael Savage, but that's a road I'm not financially able to travel down at this point in time. Liberals will pool millions and millions to take WE and myself to the cleaners. Doesn't matter if they win, we'll be ruined nonetheless and since there is no loser-pays system in place, we'll be royally ****ed.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 06:42:31 PM by Rebel »
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2008, 06:44:49 PM »
...another thing being that the liberal black population is about the most sensitive group in the country, only matched by the gays. I doubt we'll see a bunch of Asians trying to sue anyone for someone posting "chink" on their board. Same with the Hispanics.....at least now.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2008, 06:51:25 PM »
...another thing being that the liberal black population is about the most sensitive group in the country, only matched by the gays. I doubt we'll see a bunch of Asians trying to sue anyone for someone posting "chink" on their board. Same with the Hispanics.....at least now.

The word "niggardly" has been removed from our language and there is no replacement. 
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2008, 06:56:56 PM »
The word "niggardly" has been removed from our language and there is no replacement. 

That was a STUPID f'n mistake. I think they're trying to get "negroid" removed as well. I.e. Negroid, Caucasoid, Mongoloid.

Hey, I don't like being associated with anything as close as a Hemorrhoid either, but hey, it's biology.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 06:58:38 PM by Rebel »

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2008, 11:08:38 PM »
We Californians voted on this a few years ago, the measure, which defined marriage as being between one man and one woman passed overwhelmingly.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.