Author Topic: DUmbasses disrespect the Old Guard, and the Tomb Of The Unknowns  (Read 3222 times)

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Re: DUmbasses disrespect the Old Guard, and the Tomb Of The Unknowns
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2012, 04:10:11 PM »
I say we bitchslap them to hell.

“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2012, 08:19:13 PM »
Since they're always looking for new and improved ways of banning free speech, how about we ban the DUmmies from talking about the military?

Cindie

No, they need to keep talking. When sane folks hear what they have to say they just may think twice about supporting democrats.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2012, 10:13:11 PM »
They, generally, have zero conception of anything even remotely concerned with Duty, Honor or Country.  Sacrifice, is hyperventilating over an empty Cheeto bag and all the stores are closed and won't take an EBT card until the next day.

Just when ya think ya have figured out the DUmmies are so low they have to look up to see the soles of our boots, ya find out they would have to dig a tunnel to get that far!

****in' unpatriotic pukes!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline cattlebaron

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2012, 05:13:15 AM »
This picture was disproven on the following website:

http://www.robtornoe.com/that-photo-of-soldiers-protecting-the-tomb-of-the-unknown-soldier-yeah-its-from-september/

Irregardless, I find the picture deeply moving. They are there and it's a good reminder of their sacrifice.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2012, 05:28:28 AM »
This picture was disproven on the following website:

http://www.robtornoe.com/that-photo-of-soldiers-protecting-the-tomb-of-the-unknown-soldier-yeah-its-from-september/

Irregardless, I find the picture deeply moving. They are there and it's a good reminder of their sacrifice.

That particular photo yes.  However there are photos from during the hurricane of the soldiers out there walking the mat.

And quite honestly it doesn't matter whether the pic you had to tell us all had been "discredited" was from two days ago or a September rainstorm...the point is they don't leave their post for anything.  And the DUmmies are a bunch of assclowns for not only not comprehending that..but for badmouthing what those guys do.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 05:37:11 AM by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0