Author Topic: DUmbasses disrespect the Old Guard, and the Tomb Of The Unknowns  (Read 3238 times)

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: DUmbasses disrespect the Old Guard, and the Tomb Of The Unknowns
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2012, 07:21:23 PM »
Nasty little slap-fest going on here... :catfight:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021661880
Not going to drag it over. Well worth the fun to see for yourself.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2012, 07:52:33 PM »
FU DUmmies, you have no concept of duty, honor, comittment.

You should be thanking those men, but seeing that you are incapable of decency simply keeping your worhtless pieholes shut will have to do.  :mad:
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2012, 07:58:22 PM »
IIRC , they were given the choice of standing down during one of the big storms before and to a man they all refused to stand down.  I'm sure the same thing happened this time to.  Some people will put duty above their own comfort and safety.

That was Hurricane Isabel in the early 2000's. I knew the NCOIC of the guard (actually was involved in his leg surgery after a jump injury).

Offline Jets_Fan

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
  • Long Time Coming......
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2012, 08:17:32 PM »
I have to admit, I'm pleasantly surprised a majority of the DUmmies are taking issue with the degenerates mocking the Tomb's Honour Guard.

Sometimes the DUmmies surprise me.  Not very often, but sometimes.
Hey America!  How's That Hopey-Changey Stuff Working Out For Ya?

Offline RayRaytheSBS

• "There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men."
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2012, 08:20:15 PM »
For those DUches who showed an understanding an appreciation for why these men did what they did. I have a modicum of grudging respect. We may not always agree on politics, but they at least understand that we owe those who came before us a debt we can never repay.  Men like CSM Plumbley who fought In WWII, Korea, And Vietnam. It is men like that, men of Iron who are the reason we are not speaking German or Russian today.

There are men buried there from world war I and II who are unknowns. Who gave everything to protect this country in some of the worst fighting this world has ever seen. If we do not remember where we have come from and what we have done, we are doomed to repeat it. THAT is why those young men walk that walk. In remembrance of men most DUches are not worthy to be near. Like Alvin C. York. An avowed pacifist who manned up and single handedly took a German company out of commission. For those who understand, you have impressed me. For those who see this as stupid, pointless, a waste of space and time, I have but one thing to say: GET THE **** OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU WORTHLESS OXYGEN THIEVING F@#KS!! BETTER MEN HAVE GIVEN YOU THE RIGHT TO BE HERE TODAY SO YOU CAN SIT ON YOUR FAT ASS. I apologize for the rant, but the DUches got me a little riled.
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms”

“The best things in life are beyond money; their price is agony and sweat and devotion ... and the price demanded for the most precious of all things in life is life itself - ultimate cost for perfect value.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Offline A7X_foREVer

« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2012, 08:23:04 PM »
After watching the wonderful men that go out day in and day out hour by hour those Dummy's are not fit to lick those brave men's shoes they can all go right to hell!
Voting for Obama for a second term would be like the captain of the Titanic backing into the iceberg again

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2012, 08:23:20 PM »
I have to admit, I'm pleasantly surprised a majority of the DUmmies are taking issue with the degenerates mocking the Tomb's Honour Guard.

Sometimes the DUmmies surprise me.  Not very often, but sometimes.
I saw that, too.
For that, you get your first H5, on CC.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2012, 08:43:17 PM »
My hero's wear combat boots.

(I was trying to think of something that was uniquely worn by the hero's of DUmmies but then thought of Nadin. She's worn every uniform there is.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2012, 09:04:55 PM »
My hero's wear combat boots.

(I was trying to think of something that was uniquely worn by the hero's of DUmmies but then thought of Nadin. She's worn every uniform there is.
DOTY has a uniform??2?

Offline Tucker

« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2012, 09:15:05 PM »
DOTY has a uniform??2?

Not a military uniform Although she claimed in a post that she had military service then backtracked. I have to find it.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2012, 09:24:15 PM »
Not a military uniform Although she claimed in a post that she had military service then backtracked. I have to find it.
I remember that. Poor gNads has been taken to cleaners a couple times.
Didn't pan out well. Still a filthy scrunt.

Offline A7X_foREVer

« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2012, 10:25:17 PM »

She doesn't seem fit to wear the uniform
Voting for Obama for a second term would be like the captain of the Titanic backing into the iceberg again

Offline Duchess

« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2012, 10:25:53 PM »
This is rich-dumpmonkeys pretending to be above symbolism-the same people who send pictures of their hands to people in lieu of something tangibly useful.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2012, 11:06:38 PM »
She doesn't seem fit to wear the uniform

Nor has there ever been a uniform that would fit her.

She has the shape of a jack o lantern.

Compared with nadin, the Omaha neckbeard is svelte.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2012, 12:15:27 AM »
DUmmies: Are you questioning my patriotism?

Me: ****in' A, I am!!!
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2012, 04:49:45 AM »
Wasn't TRG in the Old Guard for a time?

Four years.  Including two walks at said Tomb.

Ok DUmbasses listen up.  There is only ONE person with the authorization to tell them to step off that mat...and it's THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!

The ONLY family those unknown soldiers have are the people guarding them.  They gave their life they are "known but only to God" and they deserve everything that's done for them.

And part of what they deserve...is for you to SHUT THE **** UP and let those guards do what they VOLUNTEERED to do.  Through hurricanes blizzards and terrorist attacks those guards have never shirked their duty.  None of you are worthy of shining their shoes...much less offering an opinion on whether or not they should come in and not do their damn job because of some wind and rain.

The Sentinel's Creed:

My dedication to this sacred duty
is total and whole-hearted.

In the responsibility bestowed on me
never will I falter.

And with dignity and perseverance
my standard will remain perfection.

Through the years of diligence and praise
and the discomfort of the elements,
I will walk my tour in humble reverence
to the best of my ability.

It is he who commands the respect I protect,
his bravery that made us so proud.

Surrounded by well meaning crowds by day,
alone in the thoughtful peace of night,
this soldier will in honored glory rest
under my eternal vigilance.

- Simon 1971

Any of you ****tards dissing them for what they are doing...go **** yourselves.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline RayRaytheSBS

« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2012, 05:16:10 AM »
DUmmies: Are you questioning my patriotism?

Me: ****in' A, I am!!!

You have to believe in something bigger than yourself in order to be patriotic Sparky. These DUches don't have that virtue, as all they care about are themselves and what  they perceive are their 'rights' guaranteed to them by the very men and women they mock. John Stuart Mill was right.
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms”

“The best things in life are beyond money; their price is agony and sweat and devotion ... and the price demanded for the most precious of all things in life is life itself - ultimate cost for perfect value.”

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2012, 05:18:16 AM »
You have to believe in something bigger than yourself in order to be patriotic Sparky. These DUches don't have that virtue, as all they care about are themselves and what  they perceive are their 'rights' guaranteed to them by the very men and women they mock. John Stuart Mill was right.

QFT
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2012, 08:12:41 AM »
Aristus (26,096 posts)
56. Are you kidding? This is America.

Without the guards, people would be spraying graffiti on the tomb, chipping off parts of it for souvenirs, taking a dump in front of it at night as part of fraternity initiations, you name it.

Guarding the tomb is not just honoring the dead; it's a necessity.

Yeah, and they'd do it all in the name of Occupy. Lemme guess, #OccupyWarProfiteers
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2012, 08:15:16 AM »
Tierra_y_Libertad (34,771 posts)

207. Everyone, when I was in, called it The Crotch. Or, The Suck.

This fool is talking about the USMC and trying to say s/h/it was in the Corps. DUmmies, if you believe that, you're dumber than I thought previously. That piece of shit never served a f'n day in the military. As for calling the Corps the "crotch" or "suck", I have NEVER f'n heard those two terms in reference to the USMC and I've been working in this field, as a soldier and a contractor for 20 years. Not even from other branches for interbranch rivalry slams.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2012, 08:49:57 AM »

This fool is talking about the USMC and trying to say s/h/it was in the Corps. DUmmies, if you believe that, you're dumber than I thought previously. That piece of shit never served a f'n day in the military. As for calling the Corps the "crotch" or "suck", I have NEVER f'n heard those two terms in reference to the USMC and I've been working in this field, as a soldier and a contractor for 20 years. Not even from other branches for interbranch rivalry slams.

The only place I've ever heard the Corps referred to that was in in a W.E.B. Griffin novel.

Offline RayRaytheSBS

« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2012, 11:00:51 AM »
Tierra_y_Libertad (34,771 posts)
8. So, what are they protecting?

A question I asked myself while marching a post guarding....nothing.

The only Guard this Oxygen Thieving DUche may have done was Fire Guard in basic or boot, and I think that is stretching it. Guarding 'nothing' as she puts it, instills discipline in the Soldier or Marine to stay awake when it is difficult to. Drill Sergeants do this for a reason, as it is better to sweat in training than to bleed in combat. If she had ever been to combat in her alleged four years in the military, she may have understood that.

She is probably one of those stereotypical DUche women who got in the military, realized she might actually have to DO her job for real, and got pregnant before Graduating boot or deploying as her form of 'protest'. And now that she is out, realizes that she never should have done it. If she REALLY feels so strongly about her beliefs, and she did serve 4 years, then she better not be using that 'evil' G.I. Bill. After all, it is 'blood money' given to her by the VRWC and the Military-Industrial Complex to keep her silent. As someone put it on another site, 'Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes'. 

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2012, 01:25:53 PM »
Since they're always looking for new and improved ways of banning free speech, how about we ban the DUmmies from talking about the military?

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2012, 01:54:41 PM »
Since they're always looking for new and improved ways of banning free speech, how about we ban the DUmmies from talking about the military?

Cindie

Works for me!

Offline Tucker

« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2012, 03:07:24 PM »

Cindie

Couldn't we figure out a way to keep them from talking, period? :naughty: