Author Topic: The bigots win: North Carolina passes Amendment One  (Read 3471 times)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Re: The bigots win: North Carolina passes Amendment One
« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2012, 12:58:58 PM »
They've forgotten about the economy too, no talk of high unemployment, high gas prices, record number of Americans collecting food stamps.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2012, 01:04:11 PM »
They've forgotten about the economy too, no talk of high unemployment, high gas prices, record number of Americans collecting food stamps.
Thanks to the liberal migration to North Carolina, gas prices are almost the highest in the country.  It was within a few pennies of $4 when I was there in March and I filled up in TN for half a dollar less.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2012, 01:06:48 PM »
Thanks to the liberal migration to North Carolina, gas prices are almost the highest in the country.  It was within a few pennies of $4 when I was there in March and I filled up in TN for half a dollar less.

Gay Marriage isn't even on peoples list of things that concern them, the Democrats are only pushing this issue because they're afraid the Gay community and Hollywood will hold back their money, but this isn't a winning issue to people who are having a hard time in this crappy economy.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2012, 02:41:11 AM »
Didn't this happen in CA and the courts told them they couldn't do it?

First off, the appeal was handled by a queer judge. Then that appeal was heard by the 8th circuit, a menagerie of moonbats.

It's at the SOTUS at the moment.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2012, 02:48:39 AM »
If Walker keeps his job, there better be union stewards o hand to make sure no union wrists are slit with non union razors, and not during break, or lunch or before or after normal working hours, and that only union workers with the wrist slitting designation do the actual slitting. Maybe they'll get lucky and have the slitting local standing by.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.