Author Topic: "A lady came over today to tell me my house was on fire." (proud2BlibKansan)  (Read 2504 times)

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
A little helpful suggestion to the DUmp denizens:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0ikNY3712g&feature=related[/youtube]

"The roof, the roof, the roof is on FIRE!!!!"
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline 67 Rover

It must be nice to be able to BBQ in the middle of a normal work day.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Karin

It was MLK day, they get it off.   Winter break was sooooo long ago, they must be all must exhausted and ready for a well-deserved restful vacation day.

Kansas in the middle of winter.  Is the neighbor so out of line to think of something might be going on other than outdoor barbecuing?  I know hardcore grillers brave the cold and all, but not everybody does. 

She's such a bitch.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
It was MLK day, they get it off.   Winter break was sooooo long ago, they must be all must exhausted and ready for a well-deserved restful vacation day.

Kansas in the middle of winter.  Is the neighbor so out of line to think of something might be going on other than outdoor barbecuing?  I know hardcore grillers brave the cold and all, but not everybody does. 

She's such a bitch.

It ain't THAT cold in Kansas, although I haven't grilled anything yet this year.  That might change this weekend.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
She was pissed because the warning implied she was burning food on the grill. Can you imagine having your food prepared by that hateful little rodent?

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
She was pissed because the warning implied she was burning food on the grill. Can you imagine having your food prepared by that hateful little rodent?

She probably wouldn't even tell you she dropped the steak on the ground by the dog pen.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline SarasotaRepub

• eeeeeeevil ReThug
I don't get it. Who posts this kind of stuff? On a public forum?

Morons. In other words, DUmmies.  :-)

That is a whole lot of "Teh Stupid".
Vader Rules!

Offline RWKindaGuy

• Hiding in the hinterlands as a professional
  • One giant rightward step for mankind
A normal person cannot conceive of being angered by someone who tries to warn them of a house fire, even if it turns out to be a false alarm.

There is not a single normal person on that entire DUmp thread.

Maybe proud2BDUmb Anne is going to start making her usual nasty posts in 2012.

She disappeared into copy-and-paste oblivion after coach's PR job got her an unearned DOTY in 2010.

I was thinking the same thing.  Not only would I be grateful, I'd probably offer them some BBQ. 

Offline sybilll

What an insufferable bitch. 

Offline Kimberly

Little miss braggy pants adds her two cents:

demtenjeep
33. The Hubs likes to light his fire pit on the weekends. Once the neighbor looked through our

fence and came over to tell the hubs our back yard had a fire ...hehe. Hubs showed him the fire pit (all perfectly legal) and the neighbor got all angry about how you couldn't have an open fire in the city.

Hubs fire pit is actually one of those cool chiminea type things with a huge caged-in base. Neighbor was not happy but we noticed that in the last few months, he has gotten one and enjoys his back yard as well.

For living in the city, we have a pretty huge back yard. It is kind of pie shaped and has 8 feet privacy fencing all around. We enjoy being outdoors in the evenings and sitting in our hot tub listening to music with the fire going. In those elements, one doesn't get the feeling that we are in the city at all.

Offline JakeStyle

It sounds like Pam and the Hubs are living the dream.  I would bet my next paycheck that nothing in that post of hers is true. 

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
demtenjeep
33. The Hubs likes to light his fire pit on the weekends. Once the neighbor looked through our

fence and came over to tell the hubs our back yard had a fire ...hehe. Hubs showed him the fire pit (all perfectly legal) and the neighbor got all angry about how you couldn't have an open fire in the city.

Hubs fire pit is actually one of those cool chiminea type things with a huge caged-in base. Neighbor was not happy but we noticed that in the last few months, he has gotten one and enjoys his back yard as well.

For living in the city, we have a pretty huge back yard. It is kind of pie shaped and has 8 feet privacy fencing all around. We enjoy being outdoors in the evenings and sitting in our hot tub listening to music with the fire going. In those elements, one doesn't get the feeling that we are in the city at all.

Oh the humanity.

Offline JakeStyle

Oh the humanity.

She likes to flaunt her tramp stamp.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
We enjoy being outdoors in the evenings and sitting in our hot tub listening to music with the fire going.

Hot Tub Time Machine

greenbriar (1000+ posts)      Tue Mar-25-08 04:48 PM
Original message
Okay peeps...I am in love and its not with my hubby
hubby is a drunk and mean

Offline thundley4

She likes to flaunt her tramp stamp.

Oh the huge manatee!!!!!!

Offline JakeStyle

greenbriar (1000+ posts)      Tue Mar-25-08 04:48 PM
Original message
Okay peeps...I am in love and its not with my hubby
hubby is a drunk and mean

That was when she was horny for the lounge singer on her last cruise I think.  She posts stuff like that on the internet and then whines about how she is being stalked by pricks when her comments are quoted.  Pam Dawson, you are ****ed up like a soup sandwich.

Offline JakeStyle

Just wanted to add, when I zoom in at Google Earth, Pams backyard looks more like an abandoned junkyard than the paradise that she describes.  Hubs needs to water the grass and maybe clear away the wreckage, if he can stay sober long enough.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
Their threads are getting weirder and weirder lately. Must be something in the water at DU3.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
She probably wouldn't even tell you she dropped the steak on the ground by the dog pen.
Five seconds, Gina, five seconds.
Good to go. :-)
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Five seconds, Gina, five seconds.
Good to go. :-)

Hell, I know.  I have been known to eat an m & m off the floor when cleaning and I have no idea how long it's been there under the couch.   :hyper:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
This woman needs to meet my ex-inlaws.     

3 miles down a dirt road, they lived, nearest neighbor lived up road about a mile or so.

One day the inlaws decided to burn some brush near the road, took all percautions to keep it spreading but something went wrong.

The fire did with a shift in the wind begin to spread, in-laws were frantically trying to put out the fire, down the road comes the only neighbors, young couple with a couple kids and they if not blind could see the two in one of a mess.

They the neighbors could see from perhaps 1/4 mile what was going on, they drove past these people honked their horn and left them to put out the fire by themselves. [Good neighbors that minded their own business ]

Then there is my story, bought a home that had been vacant for a couple year, moved in but before I had a chance to even meet the neighbors, I get a phone call from a 80 year old man that lived in the back.

Oh he was so old but concerned, he had found my brand new phone number from my address at the phone company [ remember when we had them?] and called me to warn me my house may have been on fire.

Seems there were billowing clouds of smoke coming from the back of my house.    Poor old dude he was so worried that had I been not able to answer the phone he was fixing to call the fire department.

Funny, we for years laughed about this, old timer lived to be 92 I think.  We being the old man any myself.

Back on track when we bought the home there was a very large pantry off the kitchen.  We rounded up the people we needed off the boat for electrics, plumbing and some sailors helped us move in and set up a washer and dryer.

The pantry was now a laundry room.  All of this was totally illegal, Nothing was done about permits, or city inspection. Any of this ring a bell for the comshore military?

What this concerned citizen saw was the vapor from my dryer, as my home had never had a dryer before and this paniced the old man.

After I calmed the old man down and went on my way what I wondered would have happend had he called the Fire Department and I was not at home???  Would the city have checked on permits to have a laundry room????--OH_OH , big time trouble.

Nasty woman needs to send Flowers to this busy a body and a thank you note.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Nasty woman.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You don't know the Die alte Sau very well, do you, vesta?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You don't know the Die alte Sau very well, do you, vesta?

BS for quoting vesta, even if it was short. It's the principle of the thing

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
More like the stupid bint was having a bongathon with her equally worthless associates and had the fright of her life when the neighbour showed up.