Author Topic: gigantic primitive says he's poor  (Read 3289 times)

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
Re: gigantic primitive says he's poor
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2011, 11:57:09 AM »
Seriously? I don't know what browser these people are using but Opera, google & firefox all allow you to change the size of the print on the page up or down. Have no idea about IE because I haven't used it for years. No eye strain.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2011, 12:00:49 PM »
Seriously? I don't know what browser these people are using but Opera, google & firefox all allow you to change the size of the print on the page up or down. Have no idea about IE because I haven't used it for years. No eye strain.

Cindie

Its as simple as holding down the "ctrl" key and hitting either the "+" or "-" sign to change font size.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 12:21:38 PM by 67 Rover »
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline thundley4

« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2011, 12:13:35 PM »

Cindie

Google Chrome also remembers the text size for pages that you change it on, I think.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2011, 11:34:50 PM »
I forget his shoe-size, but it was something about the size of a commode-seat, the part that one puts up or down, minus the lid.

:rotf: :rotf:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2011, 11:36:01 PM »
It was something like 18EEEEEE. He could wear the box a toilet seat comes in. It's built-in insurance against having to get a job. Even if he lost weight, he couldn't work without shoes.

:lmao: :lmao:

Between your comment and Frank's, I'm never going to look at my toilet seat the same way again.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)