Author Topic: gigantic primitive says he's poor  (Read 3288 times)

Offline Karin

Re: gigantic primitive says he's poor
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2011, 07:51:01 AM »
Australia is statistically "more obese" than the US.

Really?  That shocks me!  I don't think of fat people when I think of Australia.  I think tan, fit, and handsome.  All of 'em. 

That's the first time in a long time that the Las Vegas Leviathan has mentioned "his wife."  I thought for sure she'd split a long time ago.  Maybe she has.  I sure don't see one redeeming quality from him, that would make me think "I must have this man.  I am willing to bear all responsbility for my life and his, I must have him." 

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2011, 08:30:02 AM »
So they encouraged them to come to one place to keep them out of the public eye, but made it open for all to see? Seriously, I feel as if they're in a fishbowl and I'm walking around the fishbowl tapping at the glass just to see their reactions.

Am I losing something in the translation here?

All I'll say is this, our lefty friends from way back? they said they never heard of DU. And Hannity's board has a lot of good Liberals, a few of them registered at DU and were banned because they didn't toe the party line.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Minky

« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2011, 09:08:56 AM »
Winston posted from slate.com and DU. Just an FYI. Oh, and BJ's 'death' was discussed at DU at one point too. They didn't want to admit that they participated over there.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2011, 09:43:28 AM »
The United States of America, the only country where the poor are morbidly obese.

plus have internet access, a computer, car, house.............    :mental:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2011, 10:16:02 AM »
Really?  That shocks me!  I don't think of fat people when I think of Australia.  I think tan, fit, and handsome.  All of 'em. 

That's the first time in a long time that the Las Vegas Leviathan has mentioned "his wife."  I thought for sure she'd split a long time ago.  Maybe she has.  I sure don't see one redeeming quality from him, that would make me think "I must have this man.  I am willing to bear all responsbility for my life and his, I must have him." 

I found episodes of the "The Biggest Loser-Australia" online, so I knew that they had obese people, but I had no idea that they were really on par with the US.  It is worth watching just for the accents, and the really good looking male trainers don't hurt ;-). Thank you for the education Bodadh and LC. 

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2011, 10:40:20 AM »
Quote from:
Systematic Chaos

When I had the funds to donate to this site, I never went under $25 per year.

If my wife can ever find work in this disgusting Las Vegas (lack of a) job market, the $5 monthly option would be easy enough to cover. But that won't change a thing for the folks around here who are trying to live on less than $1,000 per month and can barely afford food, shelter and a low-end internet connection.

Let me explain a couple of simple facts of life which seems to have escaped your infinite stupidity, tubby.

1) It's $42 a year, or 11.5 cents a day.  If you can't cough up 11.5 cents a day, the last thing you need to be doing is spending time on the internet doing political chat.  You need to be generating some income so you aren't leeching off others.

2) Ditto, if someone is only making $1000 month, they don't need to be chatting about politics on the internet, even if $42 is only 0.0035% of their annual income.

Enjoy, tubby!

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2011, 11:40:58 AM »
Winston posted from slate.com and DU. Just an FYI. Oh, and BJ's 'death' was discussed at DU at one point too. They didn't want to admit that they participated over there.

OMG! are you serious?
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2011, 11:53:41 AM »
Let me explain a couple of simple facts of life which seems to have escaped your infinite stupidity, tubby.

1) It's $42 a year, or 11.5 cents a day.  If you can't cough up 11.5 cents a day, the last thing you need to be doing is spending time on the internet doing political chat.  You need to be generating some income so you aren't leeching off others.

2) Ditto, if someone is only making $1000 month, they don't need to be chatting about politics on the internet, even if $42 is only 0.0035% of their annual income.

Enjoy, tubby!

You overlooked the obvious.

Systematic Chaos

If my wife can ever find work in this disgusting Las Vegas (lack of a) job market

The Las Vega Leviathan can't afford it because his wife can't find a job.

He has no shame.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Minky

« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2011, 11:58:29 AM »
You seriously didn't realize that we were in the trenches with the crazies? It wasn't as tame over there as you'd like to think it was. For hell's sakes, I was permanently banned twice and I never called names, made threats, or even made fun of people. Do you remember any personal attacks on my part except the one time I told BJ she was acting like Hitler? That was the one and only time I ever said anything inappropriate to anyone there, and I had been there for years by that point. Immediate lifetime ban. The owner undid the ban because she knew I wasn't a problem over there. Hell, I told her she makes a living off of the political views I'm defending and she'd better step up and take charge immediately.

If you think about it, my posts were descriptive, informative, and factual and it drove them so crazy that they countered it with the looniest of the left's talking points. "Bush is dumb!" "You are heartless!" "Liberals are more educated than Conservatives." "Don't call me a liberal!"

You can't claim one side is more educated than the other without offering proof. Winston's proof? An article at DU from Slate.com, which wasn't really an article. It was a blog. Don't EVER discount the words of the almighty Winston though. I wonder what he's up to these days. Do you think he's presented cases in front of the California Supreme Court lately?

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2011, 12:09:11 PM »
You seriously didn't realize that we were in the trenches with the crazies? It wasn't as tame over there as you'd like to think it was. For hell's sakes, I was permanently banned twice and I never called names, made threats, or even made fun of people. Do you remember any personal attacks on my part except the one time I told BJ she was acting like Hitler? That was the one and only time I ever said anything inappropriate to anyone there, and I had been there for years by that point. Immediate lifetime ban. The owner undid the ban because she knew I wasn't a problem over there. Hell, I told her she makes a living off of the political views I'm defending and she'd better step up and take charge immediately.

If you think about it, my posts were descriptive, informative, and factual and it drove them so crazy that they countered it with the looniest of the left's talking points. "Bush is dumb!" "You are heartless!" "Liberals are more educated than Conservatives." "Don't call me a liberal!"

You can't claim one side is more educated than the other without offering proof. Winston's proof? An article at DU from Slate.com, which wasn't really an article. It was a blog. Don't EVER discount the words of the almighty Winston though. I wonder what he's up to these days. Do you think he's presented cases in front of the California Supreme Court lately?

It was totally unfair in how we were treated which is why I haven't posted in that forum since our boycott, and :lmao: at Winston getting mad at me when I called the 9th Circuit the 9th Circus Court of Appeals. You know what I still haven't forgotten? remember when Bush won in 2004? no doubt you remember the meltdown and the tantrums we had to put up with, well after a couple of weeks of listening to it we decided to have a party in OUR CONSERVATIVE FORUM, OUR FORUM, and 1 of the libs complained we were shoving their loss in their faces :mental:

Good times! :lmao: so glad you're posting here.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2011, 12:29:03 PM »
You overlooked the obvious.

The Las Vega Leviathan can't afford it because his wife can't find a job.

He has no shame.

Nothing has changed.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2011, 12:33:41 PM »
If you got to know him, you'd probably discover he's a quarter-ton love machine.

Offline Minky

« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2011, 12:41:16 PM »
Good times! :lmao: so glad you're posting here.

Had there been a forum like this back then, I imagine it would've been very similar to our chatroom. Those were very good times. I miss them. A lot.

Offline Karin

« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2011, 01:22:07 PM »
If you got to know him, you'd probably discover he's a quarter-ton love machine.

I'll pass, too many oozing sores. 

Minky, if you don't know who we're talking about, this is a 400+ pound guy in Las Vegas, who not only leeches off society, he leeches off his wife.  He's notorious for providing too much information:  We know that he has sores all over that never heal.  Once he tried to cure some that were around his crotch by using his wife's yeast infection medication, thereby spreading all over the internet the fact that his wife has a personal problem.  I would have murdered him in his sleep. 

Once, he lost 5 pounds and began to feel "frisky."  He can only do it on his side though.  It didn't work out all that well, so he told the internet all about it. 

He is unable to wipe himself, so he makes his long-suffering wife do it.  She also is expected to provide financially for the both of them, as he can't do much.  Plays a lot of internet gaming stuff though. 

Offline Minky

« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2011, 02:25:49 PM »
The image you've shared with me is........UGH!

What's this winner's name?

Oh, and thanks, Karin. I guess. Haha!

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2011, 02:49:06 PM »

Enjoy, tubby!

Aluminum scrap is worth 80 cent per pound and it takes about 32 cans to make a pound. This guy could spend his days raiding garbage cans and getting some free exercise in the process as he waddles from dumpster to dumpster.

If I did the math right, if he finds 5 cans a day for a year he can pay for the annual fee and have enough left over for a bag of chips.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2011, 03:20:18 PM »
I'll pass, too many oozing sores. 

Minky, if you don't know who we're talking about, this is a 400+ pound guy in Las Vegas, who not only leeches off society, he leeches off his wife.  He's notorious for providing too much information:  We know that he has sores all over that never heal.  Once he tried to cure some that were around his crotch by using his wife's yeast infection medication, thereby spreading all over the internet the fact that his wife has a personal problem.  I would have murdered him in his sleep. 

Once, he lost 5 pounds and began to feel "frisky."  He can only do it on his side though.  It didn't work out all that well, so he told the internet all about it. 

He is unable to wipe himself, so he makes his long-suffering wife do it.  She also is expected to provide financially for the both of them, as he can't do much.  Plays a lot of internet gaming stuff though. 

There really needs to be a rule about warning people before postings such as the one above. I am seriously gagging.

NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2011, 03:34:09 PM »
There really needs to be a rule about warning people before postings such as the one above. I am seriously gagging.

Then I guess you don't want to know about the time he had a Dr. appt.

He had called and made arrangements with one of those free ride to the Dr. office transports. He needed to get to the Dr as his script was out and he needed a refill (not life threatening medication). The transport Co. couldn't find his apt. as it is buried deep behind some complex.

He call the transport company, raising hell about his missed apt and how it was their fault. He rescheduled both the Dr. appt. and the transportation. To ensure that he didn't miss the next appt., he made Jeanette, his wife, go stand on the corner, looking for the transport Co. She stood out on the corner for a long time.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2011, 03:41:42 PM »
Then I guess you don't want to know about the time he had a Dr. appt.

He had called and made arrangements with one of those free ride to the Dr. office transports. He needed to get to the Dr as his script was out and he needed a refill (not life threatening medication). The transport Co. couldn't find his apt. as it is buried deep behind some complex.

He call the transport company, raising hell about his missed apt and how it was their fault. He rescheduled both the Dr. appt. and the transportation. To ensure that he didn't miss the next appt., he made Jeanette, his wife, go stand on the corner, looking for the transport Co. She stood out on the corner for a long time.

Yea, but it's Las Vegas so it was a dry heat. ewwww sweating Leviathan.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2011, 03:56:43 PM »

Then you really don't want to hear about the time he described Jeanette getting uncontrollably amorous, to the point where she climbed on board.

He quickly had to force her to dismount, as she was aggravating his running sores and somehow causing great shoulder pain.

The love machine has its limits.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2011, 11:18:37 PM »
Not to mention his exercise equipment. I never understood the whole exercise equipment thing. Me? I just pick up the dog's leash and in less than a second I have an exercise trainer that will not let me stop until I have briskly walked at least 5 miles. Then when I get back to the house the alternate trainer takes me out for an additional 5 mile walk.  As an added bonus my exercise trainers also double as my security administrators and they are quite effective in that duty too. :-)

Perhaps it's his special shoes that cost so much extra.  Flip flops we used to call them.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2011, 07:05:16 AM »
Perhaps it's his special shoes that cost so much extra.  Flip flops we used to call them.

I forget his shoe-size, but it was something about the size of a commode-seat, the part that one puts up or down, minus the lid.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline JohnnyReb

• In Memoriam
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2011, 07:15:43 AM »
America, where you can literally eat yourself into the poorhouse and onto the dole. Is America a great place or what?
“The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of ‘liberalism’, they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened.” - Norman Thomas, U.S. Socialist Party presidential candidate 1940, 1944 and 1948

"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within."  Stalin

Offline Karin

« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2011, 07:44:56 AM »
I'm sorry, Rover67.  Sometimes you have to suit up to enter the DUmpster. 

LVL has a lot of foot problems, being in the shape of toilet lids, as Frank noted.  So, it's up to Jeanette to *tend* them.

GOBUCKS, your post was some kind of funny.  I have no idea how an amorous thought could enter her head, after all this disgusting nursemaid stuff.  Not to mention the leeching & neediness.  Not to mention the general Moore-esque grosstardness.   

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2011, 09:25:01 AM »
I forget his shoe-size, but it was something about the size of a commode-seat, the part that one puts up or down, minus the lid.
It was something like 18EEEEEE. He could wear the box a toilet seat comes in. It's built-in insurance against having to get a job. Even if he lost weight, he couldn't work without shoes.