Author Topic: subway cat's vindication moves closer  (Read 1807 times)

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Re: subway cat's vindication moves closer
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2011, 04:08:00 PM »
That's not defiance, that's self-mutilation and self de-humanization. That's the mind of a victim who can't stop being a victim either through lack of self-worth and/or preening for attention.

Judging from some of its pics, I'm guessing the latter.

Ya gots more balls than me Snuggles! I've only seen one pic, and that was enough to last me a lifetime!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2011, 05:53:06 PM »
I'm unsure about the previous abuse. See way to many DUmmie lies. Talked to too many abuse whores who invent abuse for attention.

Not every emo kid who cuts himself was abused.

Mental illness can be a genetic thing. 

Drugs have destroyed many brains. I've seen many sad cases of drug induced insanity and mental problems up close and personal. I've known people at my church, their brains destroyed by drugs just barely functional in society. They had to live with parents or in half-way houses and needed adult supervision for the rest of their lives.

I believe the extreme liberalism/progressivism on display at DU and OWS is a form of insanity. Previous generations recognized it and institutionalized them...but today's PC society refuses to recognize the insane and shoves them into society.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2011, 07:18:31 PM »
I'm unsure about the previous abuse. See way to many DUmmie lies. Talked to too many abuse whores who invent abuse for attention.

Not every emo kid who cuts himself was abused.

Mental illness can be a genetic thing. 

Drugs have destroyed many brains. I've seen many sad cases of drug induced insanity and mental problems up close and personal. I've known people at my church, their brains destroyed by drugs just barely functional in society. They had to live with parents or in half-way houses and needed adult supervision for the rest of their lives.

I believe the extreme liberalism/progressivism on display at DU and OWS is a form of insanity. Previous generations recognized it and institutionalized them...but today's PC society refuses to recognize the insane and shoves them into society.

Some abuse victims who speak up decades later have been recruited by trial lawyers, promising fabulous riches.
There is no breed of reptile lower than a trial lawyer.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2011, 07:20:30 PM »
So where does the government abduction and pineapple juice experiments come in to this timeline?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2011, 11:45:47 AM »
Some abuse victims who speak up decades later have been recruited by trial lawyers, promising fabulous riches.
There is no breed of reptile lower than a trial lawyer.

Well, I'd add to that, the type of people who allow themselves to be recruited by the lure of riches.  It is, to me anyway, a VERY troubling aspect of our current societal viewpoint, that the accused seems to be guilty until proven innocent, contrary to the law itself.  The media is the handmaiden of the trial lawyer in this inasmuch as they exist to make money pimping accusations against people unable to defend themselves viz a viz the slander and libel.  The more nebulous the charges, the more apt the media is to bay for blood.  Witness the Duke lacrosse players, the Tawana Brawley fiasco, the '80's witch hunt against the McMartin preschool owners and other such cases, the so-called sexual harrassment charges against Herman Cain.  It's a neverending cycle of oft-times false, or grossly inflated, accusations against innocent people whose lives end up destroyed, with no chance of recompense from their persecutors.

While there are many cases of the guilty being rightly convicted and punished, I really wish the ****ing media would shut up, that trial lawyers bringing false allegations AND their clients would be held criminally liable, and that the courts would be the ultimate, and only, arbitrators of a person's guilt or innocence.  I do shudder to think of all the lives forever impacted, financially and physically and psychologically RUINED by the likes of Tawana Brawley and her cheerleaders, aka Al Sharpton and her lawyers, Maddox and Mason.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)