Author Topic: Not one ****ing penny (Horse with No Brain)  (Read 4613 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Not one ****ing penny (Horse with No Brain)
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2011, 08:28:17 AM »
5 bucks she's a CNA.

You know, sir, as a kindness and courtesy to the paranoid primitives, I've been staying away from Skins's island for a little while, until the primitives forget franksolich ever existed, and go back to acting naturally.

But I find the paranoia of the primitives is "catching;" it's surely afflicting me, who lives in a deep red place.

I'm suddenly encountering all sorts of unattractive strangers around here, and since I'm feeling that "primitive paranoia," I'm getting nervous.

Remember, to the primitives, merely reading a primitive's comments, and commenting upon that primitive's comments, to the primitives it means one is actually "stalking" that particular primitive, out here in real life.

Last night, about 10:00 p.m., I noticed oops, I had run out of cigarettes.  Every place in town closes by 10 p.m. (excepting the bar, which doesn't sell cigarettes), which meant I had to drive 40 miles to the big city.

Because of the distance involved, I usually don't run out of cigarettes, but last night I did.

While on the highway, I was tail-gated, followed too closely, by another vehicle.  I was getting irritated when that vehicle suddenly passed me, but then after passing me, insisted on going 55 mph on a 65 mph road.

As I was now behind that vehicle, I noticed it had Texas license-plates.....and not only that, but all sorts of bumper-stickers, ABORTION NOW, CHOOSE ABORTION, ABORTION FOREVER, ABORTION IS FREEDOM, &c., &c.. &c.

I was in an impatient hurry to get some cigarettes, and so I passed the vehicle that had just passed me.  As it was dark, I couldn't see the driver.

I got to a convenience store on the edge of the big city, and went inside.

While I was chitchatting with the clerk, the Texas vehicle pulled up.  I wasn't too worried, because my own automobile was parked on the other, dark, side of the building, and so the person wouldn't know me.

In came a small woman, age circa late 40s.

She asked the clerk something, and the clerk answered her.

When she walked away, the clerk explained to me she had asked directions to the restrooms.

He also said she had "a little girl's voice."

Aha.  That cinched it.

Ms. Ed, the unappellated eohippus, the High Priestess of Moloch to the primitives, reads franksolich, and so I think she's stalking me, in real life.

.....or at least I think that when I'm in a primitive mood.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2011, 08:35:45 AM »
Frank, all your problems could be solved with a Ruger p345 .45 ACP. I hope they're not stupid enough to try some shit like that with me.

NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2011, 10:26:40 AM »
Is "CNA" what they call orderlies now?

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2011, 11:01:46 AM »

Kinda. A CNA can tend to a person in their private dwelling. G.I. the bedroom and that kinda stuff.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #54 on: May 17, 2011, 11:02:11 AM »

Yes. It's not menial work, and they are appreciated, I just don't think this bitch is an RN.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site