Author Topic: New Rules: Bill Maher to the Teabaggers - The Founding Fathers Would Have Hated  (Read 2330 times)

Offline jukin

They really are going over the top, just way beyond your standard "Your chocolate ration has been increased from 30 grams to 24 grams."  Weel beyond the last 6 years of 1+1=POTATO.  The election and the utter rejection of the Communist Democrat Party has sent them completely off their meds. Expect the lunatic rhetoric from the CDP, MSM, and hollyweird to kick up and jump the shark times ten. 

The HOR is going to vote to repeal Obama HellCare. that should send thou...tens of thousands of mentally unstable people over the edge. Be careful my friends..and be ready. The violent and unstable left is about to boil over.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline true_blood

I actually saw something different looking at that Picture of Maher..

You my friend, have a great eye. :cheersmate:

Offline Airwolf

Getting lessons on  History and Government from him is like having someone nail your penis to a stump.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
Dear Bill,

You ****ing idiotic tool:

Patrick Henry: “It cannot be emphasized too clearly and too often that this nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religion, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ. For this very reason, peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship here.”

John Adams: “ The general principles upon which the Fathers achieved independence were the general principals of Christianity… I will avow that I believed and now believe that those general principles of Christianity are as eternal and immutable as the existence and attributes of God.”

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

John Quincy Adams (on the 4th of July): “Why is it that, next to the birthday of the Savior of the world, your most joyous and most venerated festival returns on this day? Is it not that, in the chain of human events, the birthday of the nation is indissolubly linked with the birthday of the Savior? That it forms a leading event in the progress of the Gospel dispensation? Is it not that the Declaration of Independence first organized the social compact on the foundation of the Redeemer's mission upon earth? That it laid the cornerstone of human government upon the first precepts of Christianity?"

Benjamin Franklin: “God governs in the affairs of man. And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without his notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without His aid? We have been assured in the Sacred Writings that except the Lord build the house, they labor in vain that build it. I firmly believe this. I also believe that, without His concurring aid, we shall succeed in this political building no better than the builders of Babel”

Alexander Hamilton (on the Constitution): "For my own part, I sincerely esteem it a system which without the finger of God, never could have been suggested and agreed upon by such a diversity of interests."

John Jay: “ Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers, and it is the duty, as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.”

Chew on that, bitch!

Cindie

Oh, sure Cindie.  Cherry-pick the "God" quotes and ignore all the Franklin/Jefferson quotes singing the praises of progressive tax schemes and subsidised abortions!   ::) :tongue:

Offline ColonialMarine0431

• DEUS VULT
Hey Jew-Boy. You'd be ashes in an oven were it not for us.
I'll See Your Jihad and Raise You One Crusade

Offline H Minus

• Just Off Probation
Watching the video of him saying this stuff is interesting, even his audience was a little reluctent to cheer his bazaar interpretation of the founders.

The part about the founders only wanting elites to control the country was astounding, as anti-american as it gets.

I'd say he's our (the TEA party movement) best friend, we could not look better with such a troglodyte against us.
I have no group affliation, there is just me and in case it isn't clear, I don't start trouble, nor do i take shit from anyone.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Watching the video of him saying this stuff is interesting, even his audience was a little reluctent to cheer his bazaar interpretation of the founders.

The part about the founders only wanting elites to control the country was astounding, as anti-american as it gets.

I'd say he's our (the TEA party movement) best friend, we could not look better with such a troglodyte against us.

It definitely helps our side.  Keep on spewin', Maher!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.

No kidding.  Hell, i say we keep a microphone in front of this human brain cramp 24/7.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Varokhâr

• Tea Party hearty, dude!
  • Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna
Dear Bill,

Patrick Henry: “It cannot be emphasized too clearly and too often that this nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religion, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ. For this very reason, peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship here.”

John Adams: “ The general principles upon which the Fathers achieved independence were the general principals of Christianity… I will avow that I believed and now believe that those general principles of Christianity are as eternal and immutable as the existence and attributes of God.”

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

John Quincy Adams (on the 4th of July): “Why is it that, next to the birthday of the Savior of the world, your most joyous and most venerated festival returns on this day? Is it not that, in the chain of human events, the birthday of the nation is indissolubly linked with the birthday of the Savior? That it forms a leading event in the progress of the Gospel dispensation? Is it not that the Declaration of Independence first organized the social compact on the foundation of the Redeemer's mission upon earth? That it laid the cornerstone of human government upon the first precepts of Christianity?"

Benjamin Franklin: “God governs in the affairs of man. And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without his notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without His aid? We have been assured in the Sacred Writings that except the Lord build the house, they labor in vain that build it. I firmly believe this. I also believe that, without His concurring aid, we shall succeed in this political building no better than the builders of Babel”

Alexander Hamilton (on the Constitution): "For my own part, I sincerely esteem it a system which without the finger of God, never could have been suggested and agreed upon by such a diversity of interests."

John Jay: “ Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers, and it is the duty, as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.”

Chew on that, bitch!

Cindie

H5 for that - bazinga :)

Deist. Libertarian. Patriot.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Dear Bill,

Chew on that, bitch!

Cindie

This is a hanging curve ball hit out of the park!

H5 and  :II: 
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.