Author Topic: DUmmies Discuss Fox News - Again  (Read 2263 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: DUmmies Discuss Fox News - Again
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2010, 08:33:06 AM »
I love how the fact that Fox News exists is enough to drive them even more insane.
I have yet to see one single conservative in a tizzy because MSNBC is on the TV or that the hotel offers that channel. I guess that is because grown ups can handle a different point of view.

I actually flip on MSNBC more often than FoxNews, but both are usually just in the background.  I find the MSNBC clowns to be DU-lite, and think they're funny as hell.  Unintentionally funny.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Karin

« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2010, 08:51:53 AM »
I'm still waiting for a substantiated, documented lie, let alone mountains and mountains of them, 24/7.  They can never produce them. 

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2010, 09:08:41 AM »
Quote from:
pstokely

What hotels have Faux news on the default channel on the room TV?

The default channel, which the majority of the time I believe is Channel 2, is usually nothing more than a screen shot of the different ammenities the hotel has to offer and maybe a rolling list of the various networks and on what channel to find them.  I can't remember the last time I stayed in a hotel where when I turned on the TV and it was something other than the "hotel channel."

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Max

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2010, 09:22:27 AM »
I've got this thing that turns off any TV in sight, I keep it on my with my keys so I always have it. If Faux news is on in a public place I use it and thus shut all the TVs off.

It's very effective.
Anything for attention :mental: