Author Topic: DUmmies Discuss Fox News - Again  (Read 2284 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Re: DUmmies Discuss Fox News - Again
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2010, 06:21:07 PM »
I've got this thing that turns off any TV in sight, I keep it on my with my keys so I always have it. If Faux news is on in a public place I use it and thus shut all the TVs off.

It's very effective.

Why does Fox news threaten you so much?
I can't for the life of me understand why a news channel makes you libs even more nutty than normal.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2010, 06:21:07 PM »
I was a bit PO'd that the hospital didn't have Fox News....but they didn't have MSNBC either it was just CNN...but the hospital was out in the sticks(Pikeville TN)...
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2010, 06:22:19 PM »
I love how the fact that Fox News exists is enough to drive them even more insane.
I have yet to see one single conservative in a tizzy because MSNBC is on the TV or that the hotel offers that channel. I guess that is because grown ups can handle a different point of view.

Beethoven destroyed his room once because MSNBC was on.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2010, 06:22:30 PM »
I've got this thing that turns off any TV in sight, I keep it on my with my keys so I always have it. If Faux news is on in a public place I use it and thus shut all the TVs off.

It's very effective.
You're such a wanker....
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2010, 06:25:36 PM »
I can't for the life of me understand why a news channel makes you libs even more nutty than normal.

Because for some reason they believe that it is an arm of the GOP.

Fox News is the last of any real journalism, presenting facts. Facts kill leftist talking points as easily as RAID! kills bugs.
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2010, 06:28:32 PM »
Because for some reason they believe that it is an arm of the GOP.

Fox News is the last of any real journalism, presenting facts. Facts kill leftist talking points as easily as RAID! kills bugs.

Also notice Tampax isn't coming back to answer my question.

Yes, calling him that is childish but, I couldn't resist.
 :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline cavegal

« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2010, 06:31:13 PM »
MEANWHILE......CNN is in all airports in the country.....

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline true_blood

« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2010, 06:42:44 PM »
It's very effective.
Funny you mention that. I wish I had something like that for the liberals. I could shut off "the stupid". :wink: :-)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2010, 06:44:08 PM »

It's very effective.

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline compaqxp

• The Canadian
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2010, 06:46:44 PM »

I'm not threatened by Fox News, I just don't believe corrupt "news" should be on in public. CNN, MSNBC, Fox they're all the same...Lying to get better ratings.

Offline Duke Nukum

« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2010, 06:48:36 PM »
I'm not threatened by Fox News, I just don't believe corrupt "news" should be on in public. CNN, MSNBC, Fox they're all the same...Lying to get better ratings.
Do you have anything to back that up?  Or are you just pulling it out of your butt?
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2010, 06:51:22 PM »

I don't watch much TV so I suppose I could have missed all the lies on Fox news.
So could you name just one lie and who told the lie?

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2010, 06:52:44 PM »
Do you have anything to back that up?  Or are you just pulling it out of your butt?

I have one lie that was on all the networks.
The health care bill will reduce everyone's premiums.
Of course that came straight from the President's mouth.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2010, 06:54:24 PM »
:whatever:

Offline The Hollywood NeoCon

• Visionary, Sage, Drunkard, Screenwriter
  • "For God & Country: Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2010, 07:02:51 PM »
I don't watch much TV so I suppose I could have missed all the lies on Fox news.
So could you name just one lie and who told the lie?

I can name one!!!!!!

The Mocha Messiah and his Merry Band of Democrat Party Shitstains are going to bring the entire country to a prolonged, collective orgasm, accompanied by visions of angels and decades of Republican-free bliss in the Valley of the Skittle-Shitting Unicorns, wherein Rosie O'Donnell, Joy Behar, Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann will provide us all with unbiased, reasoned commentary.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2010, 07:21:41 PM »

Did you eat paint chips as a child?
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2010, 07:23:31 PM »

I think he still eats them.

Offline Duke Nukum

« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2010, 07:31:08 PM »
I think he still eats them.
I've never known a DUmmie to turn down free "cheetos" no matter where they might come from.
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline true_blood

« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2010, 07:52:36 PM »
I've never known a DUmmie to turn down free "cheetos" no matter where they might come from.
:-)

Offline compaqxp

• The Canadian
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2010, 08:33:59 PM »

No, did you?

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2010, 08:39:55 PM »

It's very effective.

I would personally beat the ever-living shit out of you if I were watching it and you whipped something out to turn it off. Not because I like Fox that much, but because you're moonbat ass thinks you have the right to dictate what others can watch.

****in' dumbass moonbat.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2010, 09:25:47 PM »
I would personally beat the ever-living shit out of you if I were watching it and you whipped something out to turn it off. Not because I like Fox that much, but because you're moonbat ass thinks you have the right to dictate what others can watch.

****in' dumbass moonbat.

The compaqxp DUmmie suffers from pure moonbat thinking, rebel.  Moonbats don't play well with others, feel they are superior to all and are thus qualified to make decisions for everyone, yet aren't tough enough to make it through a freaking PE class without whining. 

:loser:

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2010, 09:39:37 PM »
Hell, I always figured the channel my hotel room TV was on was whatever the housekeeping staff was watching while they were making the bed.

Who knew there was a whole science associated with it?  :mental:
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2010, 09:43:03 PM »

It's very effective.

What could possibly be on that TV that would threaten you so much to turn it off?  My car wash place has their TV on friggin Nick cartoons, and I am constantly subjected to that stupid ass sponge in the sea, but I just go outside.  Talking sponges, in the sea? How effing annoying.  I would seriously rather watch The View or Maury Povich.   But I am not so insecure in my loathing for that friggin sponge that I would turn it off.  That is just silly.
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2010, 09:56:54 PM »
I am constantly subjected to that stupid ass sponge in the sea, but I just go outside.  Talking sponges in the sea? How effing annoying.
:mad:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.