Author Topic: What do Democrats need to do to be more appealing to voters?  (Read 2841 times)

Offline Karin

Re: What do Democrats need to do to be more appealing to voters?
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2010, 08:33:20 AM »
In today's world if you work and provide for your self you are greedy. If you don't work and hold your hand out, you are noble.  :banghead:
And that in a nutshell is what made people take to the streets.  That is what caused the seachange in this country.  IIRC, it was this "philosophy" as it related to mortgages that Rick Santelli made his famous rant about, thus lighting the fuse. 

Offline true_blood

« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2010, 12:14:37 PM »
Well, from my experience, there's a heckuva lot of welfare recipients in the projects that use the money to buy illicit drugs, sell them for a profit, and make more money than you and I!!!

I'm sure the first words out of a DUmmie's mouth will be, "racist". Problem is, truth hurts! I can document this any time one of these pukes wants to dismiss it out of hand for anything but the truth.

What's a real pisser is, the IRS would rather audit you and me for legitimate earnings rather  than go after someone living well above their means in broad daylight! Ya don't pay taxes if you're on the gubmint dole, so they continually operate under the radar!

Ever wonder why they can afford an SUV worth 30 thou? It isn't because they saved their milk money for a rainy day!

Why is it the powers that be, spend less money on fraud, than they do on audits on everyday citizens?

Spread the wealth my friends, spread the wealth!

YUP! You are totally right my man. Totally right.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2010, 01:29:18 PM »
What do Democrats need to do to be more appealing to voters?

Seen a lot of great responses to this question here.

Added to those, I might suggest:
  • Bathe.  Frequently.  (Most of the rest of us have to do it at least daily after mingling with you and your types IRL.  That would be a good standard to shoot for.)
  • Get a job.  A PRIVATE SECTOR job.  (Usually, to hold such a job for longer than it takes coffee to cool, it requires that you lay down the bong/joint/crack pipe long enough to not set off alarms at the pre-requisite pee test.  Trust me; it's worth it.)

After those things are done, we can move into the dying, self immolation, leaving the country on a one-way ticket, etc... :cheers1:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline true_blood

« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2010, 01:36:35 PM »
Seen a lot of great responses to this question here.

Added to those, I might suggest:
  • Bathe.  Frequently.  (Most of the rest of us have to do it at least daily after mingling with you and your types IRL.  That would be a good standard to shoot for.)
  • Get a job.  A PRIVATE SECTOR job.  (Usually, to hold such a job for longer than it takes coffee to cool, it requires that you lay down the bong/joint/crack pipe long enough to not set off alarms at the pre-requisite pee test.  Trust me; it's worth it.)

After those things are done, we can move into the dying, self immolation, leaving the country on a one-way ticket, etc... :cheers1:
Very well put Defiant. Very well put. :hi5: :cheersmate: