Author Topic: Bobbo purging  (Read 2928 times)

Offline RobJohnson

Re: Bobbo purging
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2010, 10:28:40 PM »
I would have sent her ass back to the kitchen, but I remembered she didn't have a house.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2010, 10:33:15 PM »
I would have sent her ass back to the kitchen, but I remembered she didn't have a house.

Just because you don't have a house doesn't mean you can't cook.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2010, 10:36:43 PM »
This stuff...

I give it to my cats for a "treat".  It's a damn sight nicer food than bobbo usually gets, but my cats are worth it...she is not.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2010, 10:42:43 PM »
The homeless leave a smaller carbon footprint. She should be proud.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2010, 10:54:01 PM »
The homeless leave a smaller carbon footprint. She should be proud.

I don't know about that. Since she doesn't have access to a shower on a regular basis, and unless she uses Summer's Eve, I would bet she's polluting the ozone with her excessive heat.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 10:59:12 PM by Tucker »
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2010, 10:58:25 PM »
This stuff...

I give it to my cats for a "treat".  It's a damn sight nicer food than bobbo usually gets, but my cats are worth it...she is not.

Bobo is not worth the water it would take to put out a fire that maybe someday some crazed would be helpful liberal will light under her azz when they realize she's a horrid bitter person.
I really believe she's a mole though.  No one could be that stupid and obtuse IRL.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2010, 10:59:57 PM »
I don't know about that. Since she doesn't have access to a shower on a regular basis, and unless she uses Summer's Eve, I would bet she's polluting the ozone with her excessive meat heat.

:puke:  Never heard THAT descriptor before.
Please, someone, where's the mind bleach? :thatsright:

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2010, 11:39:20 PM »
Dog Food tastes just like Pate

Cat food eaters might not be too far off the mark  :evillaugh:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2010, 11:42:16 PM »
I have a friend that just got married and bought a house.  I'm going to try that when he has his house-warming party. :evillaugh:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2010, 11:47:45 PM »
Bobbo is a mole.....*ME*...VRWC...Black Ops...trust me et al...

We will flame her out in short order...just because...
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2010, 11:51:37 PM »

No, I'm begging you to leave her be.  Singlehandly she provides me more amusement daily than a barrellful of monkwya. :rotf:

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2010, 11:58:22 PM »
Bobbo + Dr Jack Kevorkian = The world is a much nicer place.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2010, 02:04:26 AM »
Dayum, youall are just NOT GETTING BOOBOO'S POINT.  She doesn't want a cardboard box, nor her dated rattletrap on wheels, but her own, solely for her own use, 4-bedroom, 2-bath spacious house, all utilities paid, groceries delivered, swimming pool and personal cabana boy.  Anything less than this is simply unacceptable.
 :hammer:on you for the cardboard box meme.  BOOBOO accepts nothing less than the above. :tongue: :rotf:

No, I got the point.  For Bobo, a cardboard box would be an improvement.  And more than she richly deserves.

She's starting to remind me of the woman that stated she won't have to work anymore, because Obama was gonna pay her mortgage, put gas in her car, etc., etc.

GIMME, GIMME, GIMME.  It's all you hear from the left all the time, and they have the stupidity to call the rich "greedy".  At least the rich WORK for their money.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2010, 06:21:47 AM »
This stuff...

Is that a freakin shrimp laying on top? Srsly, a fracking shrimp?
That's it, I'm buying cat food from now on.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2010, 08:50:17 AM »
Is that a freakin shrimp laying on top? Srsly, a fracking shrimp?
That's it, I'm buying cat food from now on.

From the gulf coast.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2010, 09:11:41 AM »
From the gulf coast.

Ain't nothing wrong with them at this point. The stupid ones have already died and only the ones smart enough to get out of the oil survive. :-)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2010, 09:12:31 AM »

:thatsright:

PG, try to guess what I'm thinking right now. :hammer:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2010, 11:16:12 AM »
:thatsright:

PG, try to guess what I'm thinking right now. :hammer:
"My bologna has a first name it's O-P-S-E-C, my bologna has a second name it's S-T-F-U"...and so forth.
Sorry, I'll go hide now.... :-)
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2010, 07:56:30 PM »
Oh my........

pipi_k  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Aug-29-10 12:01 PM
Response to Reply #115
120. Right now I can't even work up

the energy necessary for outrage, I'm just nearly panic-stricken and sick.

My disability involves a whole host of depression/anxiety disorders along with agoraphobia.

People shouldn't be subjected to unwarranted fears, and it's even worse for someone like myself who definitely doesn't need added stress from worrying if, or when, the axe might fall.

Then there's the whole bit about people committing suicide in droves...

blech. The OP needs to stop with the dramatics and give us facts.
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline VivisMom

« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2010, 08:58:57 PM »
Bobbo the Hobo is about to send me into a preggo rage.  :censored:

What a lazy, no-good, waste of oxygen. And my tax dollars support this leech? She was given several options to help her on a personal level (which, one would assume, would allow her to help on a societal scale) and all she can do is bitch and moan? REALLY? God forbid you lift one lazy-ass finger to help yourself!

Seriously? She needs to STFU and quit complaining and waiting for someone to do it all for her. She has two good hands and an internet connection, there is no reason for her not to do it her own ****ing self. I ****ing hate people like this, who believe that they are OWED something just because they exist. Here's a hint, Bobbo-the world owes you NOTHING. NOT ONE DAMN THING. If you don't like something, go out and change it YOURSELF instead of complaining and relying on others to do it FOR YOU.

And take the ****ing pole out of your ass. God, you're a bitter old hag. No wonder you have no friends.

/end rant

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2010, 09:25:24 PM »
Bobbo the Hobo is about to send me into a preggo rage.  :censored:

What a lazy, no-good, waste of oxygen. And my tax dollars support this leech? She was given several options to help her on a personal level (which, one would assume, would allow her to help on a societal scale) and all she can do is bitch and moan? REALLY? God forbid you lift one lazy-ass finger to help yourself!

Seriously? She needs to STFU and quit complaining and waiting for someone to do it all for her. She has two good hands and an internet connection, there is no reason for her not to do it her own ****ing self. I ****ing hate people like this, who believe that they are OWED something just because they exist. Here's a hint, Bobbo-the world owes you NOTHING. NOT ONE DAMN THING. If you don't like something, go out and change it YOURSELF instead of complaining and relying on others to do it FOR YOU.

And take the ****ing pole out of your ass. God, you're a bitter old hag. No wonder you have no friends.

/end rant

Bitter old bobo supposedly had her child kidnapped at a young age, who knows how many years ago, and ever since then she can't surmount the tragedy.  Instead of moving along with her life, as my MIL did when her 19-year old son was killed in a traffic accident, or dedicating her life to helping others like Adam Walsh did when his 6-year old son was murdered, shit, bobo has made the tragedy ALL ABOUT HER.  God help me, but even if her story is true, I don't give a rat's ass considering what a shriveled piece of human excrement she is nowadays.
If she truly holds the beliefs she does all I can surmise is that she belongs in a padded room. She can keep UGP company, or hector UGP to death claiming UGP doesn't care about the poor.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 09:29:00 PM by Chris »

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2010, 08:35:14 AM »
hector UGP to death claiming UGP doesn't care about the poor.

I like that option!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2010, 08:45:36 AM »
From the gulf coast.

It's a little oily but it makes the cat shit easily...
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2010, 09:23:52 AM »

It's a little oily but it makes the cat shit easily...

I don't know about yours, but mine really doesn't have a problem with that.

:-)
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2010, 12:39:23 PM »
"Thousands of people killed themselves?" "The massive cut offs of Raygun?"  Yeah, whatever lies you want to believe, Bobo.

:mental:

Eventually the primitives need to wise up and just not respond to her nonsense.  Several have done that to some degree with UGP.  But expecting the primitives to wise up is like leading to hippy to water and trying to make the bathe.

My Great, Great. Grandma, never worked a day in her life other than to take care of a Railroader that got killed on the job, and raise kids! It was damn dangerous to be a switchman back in the 20's! She never remarried as he was the love of her life!

Hey Bobo! ya wanna know who took care of her? We did! The whole FamDamnLY! We bought her a little house across from her oldest daughter, made sure it was furnished with all of her belongings, and checked in daily, much to her dismay, as she didn't want to be a burden! I used to do all her yard work when I was just 8 years old. It's precisely "victims" like you that have destroyed the family!

You and your brethren have burnt so many bridges, playin' the victim, your families would just as soon ya kicked the bucket because you have done nothing more than alienate your loved ones!

How many times have you and yours just complained to those who were trying to help because you didn't think it was enough? I'd have thrown ya out on your ear, too!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!