Author Topic: The mike hunt primitive enjoy pre grave dancing.  (Read 2629 times)

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: The mike hunt primitive enjoy pre grave dancing.
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2010, 08:56:58 AM »
I was thinking along the same lines except;

It turns out Mikey is an organ donor and Cheney ends up with Mike's heart and lives another 50 years due to a higher lifestyle.

KC

Even better!

:cheersmate:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2010, 09:24:04 AM »
I truly believe Dead Ted is currently receiving everything he earned during his life in the afterlife -- no gravedancing on my part, but if you live your life as he did, eternity may not be "heaven" for you . . .

I'm also praying for Mr. Cheney that he makes a full recovery and is able to get back to playing with his grandkids and spending hours in a quiet stream somewhere, fly fishing.  I hope he outlives all those idiots over at DU!
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2010, 09:26:17 AM »
I hope he outlives all those idiots over at DU!

I'm hoping Richard Cheney recovers well enough to become president in 2013.

I know, I know, it's just a fantasy.

A good man, a decent and civilized man, a Great Man, Richard Cheney.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2010, 06:58:53 PM »
I'm hoping Richard Cheney recovers well enough to become president in 2013.

I know, I know, it's just a fantasy.

A good man, a decent and civilized man, a Great Man, Richard Cheney.

Only one other Republican name would cause more suicides at the DUmp . . .

Sarah Palin! :fuelfire:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2010, 07:01:27 PM »
Ohhhh, I can't wait until she is sworn in in '13.

I'll be glued to the DUmp.

Actually, Palin becoming President could be the best example of "you reap what you sow" for the Dumbshits.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2010, 11:08:31 PM »
What a disgusting thread!

mike_c...the entomology teacher from an obscure college on NorCal also thinks I'm a war criminal and has opined as much to his students.

This isn't the first time that this supposedly "smart" person has made vile and stupid comments.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2010, 11:47:27 PM »
They now have an official deathwatch thread.

I hope Dick Cheney outlives Obama.

What's the latest status report from the VRWC mulatto ops team say?

(Oops:  did I just violate OpSec again?)  :thatsright:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2010, 12:08:57 AM »
Wow...yet another mocking thread.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8750230

If tonight is any indication with just news of Cheney's mechanic transplant, these forums are going to explode when he actually passes. It may well be the single most disgusting thing any of us witness.

It could be that I just monitor the DUmp too much, but as each thread is created, I lose one more iota of faith in humanity...

I'm not even counting anymore. I'm just tracking the devastation.

Always bear two things in mind regarding these gravedancing threads:

1. These are the same people who mewl and cry over terrorists getting water poured over their faces, terrorists who would murder any American in the blink of an eye and rejoice in it. Yet they wish for our own former Vice-President (or any conservative American figure) to not just die, but die in agony.

2. These are also the people who want to exercise their "compassion" by dictating your and my health care and that of our families.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Toaster

• I like guns.
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2010, 12:31:37 AM »
What a disgusting group of people. :redbird:

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2010, 07:41:32 AM »
Always bear two things in mind regarding these gravedancing threads:

1. These are the same people who mewl and cry over terrorists getting water poured over their faces, terrorists who would murder any American in the blink of an eye and rejoice in it. Yet they wish for our own former Vice-President (or any conservative American figure) to not just die, but die in agony.

2. These are also the people who want to exercise their "compassion" by dictating your and my health care and that of our families.

1 and 2 are the sole reason why:

Fe, Fi, Fo, Fiberal
I HATE me a ****ing liberal!

I should say "Extremist" though because a) that's what these nutballs are and b) my mother is a liberal (:() but I love her just the same.

But..."extremist" wouldn't have fit my poem right, so  :tongue:

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2010, 07:56:31 AM »

Fe, Fi, Fo, Fiberal

I should say "Extremist" though because a) that's what these nutballs are and b) my mother is a liberal (:() but I love her just the same.

But..."extremist" wouldn't have fit my poem right, so  :tongue:

"Leftist" would fit the iambic confines of your second line better, IMO.  Yeah, it wouldn't rhyme.  But it'd be a whole universe better than CalPig's bowel evacuations that, to her, are "poetry."
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2010, 08:00:34 AM »
Hey now, those two lines I rattled off the top of my head on a whim are WAY better than any long, short, or in between "poem" Piggy has ever written. And what I wrote wasn't really even a poem.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2010, 08:13:12 AM »
mike_c...the entomology teacher from an obscure college on NorCal also thinks I'm a war criminal and has opined as much to his students.

This isn't the first time that this supposedly "smart" person has made vile and stupid comments.
Does that asshat have tenure?
Does his employer know he is using the school's resources to post his vile shit on a public Internet forum?

Can I nuke him from orbit?
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline PatriotGame

« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2010, 08:19:25 AM »

Fe, Fi, Fo, Fiberal
The VRWC supports a very successful and comprehensive intern fellowship program aimed at helping new and upcoming poetry artists (real ones) advance and perfect their craft.
Let me look at our internal records and if your membership dues are current, I'll try to help you out.  :tongue:

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2010, 08:52:46 AM »
Does that asshat have tenure?  IIRC, yes.
Does his employer know he is using the school's resources to post his vile shit on a public Internet forum?  Also IIRC, yes.

Can I nuke him from orbit?  It's the only way to be sure.

Chase her.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2010, 10:01:04 AM »
Does that asshat have tenure?

yes

Does his employer know he is using the school's resources to post his vile shit on a public Internet forum?

Yes and they don't seem to care either.  When the thread first appeared where Bugsy said all of us Iraq and Afghanistan vets should be tried as war criminals I emailed...from my personal account on a Sunday...the chairman of his department and very nicely voiced my disagreement.

Not only did this asshat post the letter as part of a thread mocking what I did over at the DUmp...he tried...and failed to forward the entire thing to what he THOUGHT was my chain of command to try and get me in trouble for doing it.

Eventually I got him one on one in a debate over at the Rabbi's now defunct forum and tore him to pieces.

Can I nuke him from orbit?

Go for it my friend

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2010, 10:42:23 AM »
^ Excellent work!!

The VRWC supports a very successful and comprehensive intern fellowship program aimed at helping new and upcoming poetry artists (real ones) advance and perfect their craft.
Let me look at our internal records and if your membership dues are current, I'll try to help you out.  :tongue:

:lmao:

Offline PatriotGame

« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2010, 11:10:00 AM »

The VRWC Black-Ops OpSec department does not comment on violations of the VRWC's Black-Ops OpSec regulations.
No Chem Trails over your house.
No black helicopters.
No poisonous gas.
No poison darts.

Maybe just a hand delivered singing candy-gram from Chuck Norris.

OUT

Offline PatriotGame

« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2010, 11:12:44 AM »
yes

Yes and they don't seem to care either.  When the thread first appeared where Bugsy said all of us Iraq and Afghanistan vets should be tried as war criminals I emailed...from my personal account on a Sunday...the chairman of his department and very nicely voiced my disagreement.

Not only did this asshat post the letter as part of a thread mocking what I did over at the DUmp...he tried...and failed to forward the entire thing to what he THOUGHT was my chain of command to try and get me in trouble for doing it.

Eventually I got him one on one in a debate over at the Rabbi's now defunct forum and tore him to pieces.

Go for it my friend
I remember when that all went down at C.U.
I swear if I were to ever meet him, I'll go to jail...

Offline PatriotGame

« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2010, 11:16:46 AM »
yes

Go for it my friend
Oh by-the-by, is that little skool mikey works at funded by state taxpayer dollars in any manner?
If so seems "someone" should contact the state board of education and express their concerns over his using state taxpayer funds & resources to post his vile shit on-line.
Then let the shit roll down hill.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2010, 02:21:36 PM »

My son as well...you want to see pissed and overprotective try disparaging the Marines around a Marine mom...Mama Grizzly on steroids. Generally, I don't hate anyone, but this putrid pox on the ass of humanity makes my blood boil. I hope he drops his aquarium full of brown recluse spiders and they bite him to death. That's about as nice as I can be with this waste of space.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2010, 04:29:38 PM »
I remember when that all went down at C.U.
I swear if I were to ever meet him, I'll go to jail...

You won't be the only one.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2010, 07:47:34 PM »
I'm surprised that Lisa hasn't come over and defended him again as usual.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2010, 08:03:33 PM »
I'm surprised that Lisa hasn't come over and defended him again as usual.

There is no defense for this.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2010, 11:40:00 PM »

Don't worry...as the official VRWC Public Affairs/IO NCOIC....I'll take care of this.