Author Topic: The mike hunt primitive enjoy pre grave dancing.  (Read 2616 times)

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Re: The mike hunt primitive enjoy pre grave dancing.
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2010, 11:44:19 PM »
My son as well...you want to see pissed and overprotective try disparaging the Marines around a Marine mom...Mama Grizzly on steroids. Generally, I don't hate anyone, but this putrid pox on the ass of humanity makes my blood boil. I hope he drops his aquarium full of brown recluse spiders and they bite him to death. That's about as nice as I can be with this waste of space.

Cindie

Then it's a good thing you weren't around when DistressedAmerican actually advocated over at DU...that people spit on the troops when people aren't looking.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2010, 05:32:04 AM »
There is no defense for this.

KC

That's never stopped her before.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2010, 06:16:07 AM »
Then it's a good thing you weren't around when DistressedAmerican actually advocated over at DU...that people spit on the troops when people aren't looking.

Yeah...there's a guarentee that I'd be going to jail if I ever happened to see that vile action go down. I have a lot of combat veterans in my family, and just...NO!

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2010, 07:30:37 AM »
That's never stopped her before.

Agreed. She defended what he said and tried to spin it at the time.

But there really is no defense for his crap.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn