Author Topic: gigantic primitive chafing; tries feminine hygiene product (update 01-17)  (Read 3104 times)

Offline SilverOrchid

• Proud momma of two little belles!
  • California Conservative-Yes, we exist!
Re: gigantic primitive chafing; tries feminine hygiene product (update 01-17)
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2010, 02:31:31 PM »
Dude, that was a masstive (pun intened) overshare.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2010, 04:05:43 PM »
The behemoth hasn't been heard from since Monday, when he shared the photo of his yeast infection, and described his feminine hygiene regimen. At the time, he was whining about the irritation, but said he sure felt fresh and clean.

A silence this long is ominous; there may be some bad news on the way.

Still no new word.

Maybe Jeanette finally got serious about helping the gigantic primitive lose weight, and took away his computer games.

Or maybe she did in fact lock him up in a giant cage, through which bars she's shoving a bowl of cold gruel once a day, and an apple every third Sunday.

I'm confident; maybe there's good news on the way.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2010, 02:27:26 AM »
Still no new word.

Maybe Jeanette finally got serious about helping the gigantic primitive lose weight, and took away his computer games.

Or maybe she did in fact lock him up in a giant cage, through which bars she's shoving a bowl of cold gruel once a day, and an apple every third Sunday.

I'm confident; maybe there's good news on the way.

Or maybe she just got tired of gettin' kicked around and put a cap in his fat ass!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2010, 05:23:21 AM »
Or maybe she just got tired of gettin' kicked around and put a cap in his fat ass!

With what?  A .500 S&W Magnum?  Or an M-79 that she had laying around?   :tongue:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.