Author Topic: Whatever happened to those dikes from New Jersey?  (Read 4287 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Whatever happened to those dikes from New Jersey?
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2009, 08:28:14 AM »
I don't hate gays. My best friend is gay. We've been best friends for 30 years. You need to watch yourself. Painting everyone here with a broad brush is a sure way to out yourself. Nor do I hate "libtards" as you call them. I have many liberal friends. There's more to life than politics and many of my friendships came about because of shared interests in gardening, farming, artist co-ops, etc. With some I talk politics with others not so much. DUmmies are entertaining and easy to mock, mostly because of their utter stupidity. Did you honestly think everyone would rush to your thread shouting "right on sistah!!!" just because you trot out every prejudice TRUE libtards THINK conservatives have? Next time you try you might want to move a little more slowly.

Cindie

Thank you, Cindie, for renewing my confidence in this website.  Honestly I was thinking of having my account deleted due to what I was perceiving as hateful narrowmindedness among the members here.  This thread (especially your post above) has convinced me otherwise. 

And to Mr/Ms PalinPower - All I have to say to you was already said by Cindie.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2009, 02:10:59 PM »
.......... Honestly I was thinking of having my account deleted due to what I was perceiving as hateful narrowmindedness among the members here...  

PalinPower is a hateful troll, but at least he got his question answered.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 07:18:48 PM by GOBUCKS »

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2009, 03:43:20 PM »
I don't hate gays. My best friend is gay. We've been best friends for 30 years. You need to watch yourself. Painting everyone here with a broad brush is a sure way to out yourself. Nor do I hate "libtards" as you call them. I have many liberal friends. There's more to life than politics and many of my friendships came about because of shared interests in gardening, farming, artist co-ops, etc. With some I talk politics with others not so much. DUmmies are entertaining and easy to mock, mostly because of their utter stupidity. Did you honestly think everyone would rush to your thread shouting "right on sistah!!!" just because you trot out every prejudice TRUE libtards THINK conservatives have? Next time you try you might want to move a little more slowly.

Cindie

If I didn't like gays or Liberals, I would have a very very very very lonely holiday season.  Most of my family is one, the other or both.  None of them are DUmmies. 
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2009, 04:00:46 PM »
Well said, Cindie!  You should tell your husband he is a lucky, lucky man.

But then you probably did already...

:tongue:

:rotf:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.