Author Topic: My 6 year old want to join the scouts  (Read 4008 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Re: My 6 year old want to join the scouts
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2009, 08:15:57 PM »
Both my son was a Cub Scout and his sister is following by becoming a Girl Scout. I guess they both take after me I am a Life Long Girl Scout

I would bet that the DUmmy in question wouldn't mind if his offspring joined the Girl Scouts. Probably has more in common with the girls.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2009, 09:30:22 PM »
Scout Oath

On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.

Scout Law

A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.

Scouts aren't very DU-like

Damn! That brings back memories! It took me forever to get the last part right when I was 8!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2009, 10:09:13 PM »

Look! They have their own NAMBLA version.   :gay2:

You know, I left scouting shortly after I got to Webelohs, because I sort of had a negative feeling about my new WeeBlow master. Looking back at it as an adult, I'm pretty sure he was a child molestor.

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2009, 10:58:19 PM »
Both my son was a Cub Scout and his sister is following by becoming a Girl Scout. I guess they both take after me I am a Life Long Girl Scout

I've been trying to get my wife to let my daughter participate in girl scouts.  It was a fight just to let her take dance class.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2009, 11:21:46 PM »
I've been trying to get my wife to let my daughter participate in girl scouts.  It was a fight just to let her take dance class.

I think they have started a christian version of the Girl Scouts called Heritage Girl Scouts or something. No liberal, gaia-worshipping lesbian appreciation club that sells cookies.

Offline erby

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2009, 11:37:15 PM »
OMG... Scouts are nothing but Pinko-liberal communist freaks!!!! Our kids don't need to learn skills like life saving, first aid and citizenship! We already discovered the west and we know america kicks a$$! Our kids need to be raised on a healthy dose of xenophobia and fear mongering led by some old white-haired warhawks that don't care a damn if they die in war or not. Heck, dying in war will make your kid a hero; if he tries to protect the environment for generations to come he's just a homo...

Offline asdf2231

• would like to cordially invite you to the pants party!
  • VRWC Arts And Crafts Director
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2009, 11:45:14 PM »
OMG... Scouts are nothing but Pinko-liberal communist freaks!!!! Our kids don't need to learn skills like life saving, first aid and citizenship! We already discovered the west and we know america kicks a$$! Our kids need to be raised on a healthy dose of xenophobia and fear mongering led by some old white-haired warhawks that don't care a damn if they die in war or not. Heck, dying in war will make your kid a hero; if he tries to protect the environment for generations to come he's just a homo...

No...

What makes you a Homo is being a ball-less Leftist douchebag.

But thanks for playing...

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for awhile.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life...

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2009, 11:59:03 PM »

You describe liberalism very well.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2009, 01:15:34 AM »
I was a Cub Scout Den leader for both my sons, and a lot of their friends from school.
They liked our den;  I let them play with power tools!    :evillaugh:

That is, if a Makita 7.2 volt drill could be considered a "power tool".... 
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2009, 01:45:50 AM »

You gonna stick around or run away like a little pinko loser ?

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2009, 07:38:25 AM »
OMG... Scouts are nothing but Pinko-liberal communist freaks!!!!

Who's calling them that, jackass? We on the right think the Scouts have done more for our youth than any liberal organization in this country. It's you liberal fks who are the ones denigrating them every chance you get.

Nice try, single cell.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline lastparker

« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2009, 10:44:52 AM »
Who's calling them that, jackass? We on the right think the Scouts have done more for our youth than any liberal organization in this country. It's you liberal fks who are the ones denigrating them every chance you get.

Nice try, single cell.

They get as far as

On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country

Then their heads explode.

Lets see what the libs have done.  Planned Parenthood......seems to me more kids are having babies and KEEPING them, ruining their lives and the future of the baby, rather than availing themselves of your free confidential birth control and/or abortion.
We should have been preaching abstinence first, and adoption second.  But no, your glorification and taxpayer support of the single mother lifestyle just encourages them to **** like rabbits and then raise the offspring in a welfare dependent household devoid of morals, education or a good role model of any gender.  It keeps your base well populated, I suppose.
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2009, 10:53:51 AM »

Protect the environment! Buy spiral lightbulbs! Run battery-powered cars!

Yeah. That'll do it.  :whatever:
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2009, 10:55:52 AM »

I'm hoping what you're posting is sarcasm.

But in the event it's not:

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2009, 11:40:24 AM »
What a frickin nut job...angst over scouts? We were involved in scouts while my boys were growing up and I can tell you they memorized the oath, said it at the beginning of the meeting and then never gave it another thought. When their son thinks back about his days in scouts he'd remember pinewood derbies, day camp, games, friendships, whittling, and making leather wallets. We're talking a 6 year old here. A 6 year old whose only thought is to join a club so he can hang out with his friends and do fun things. If he has this kind of stress over wanting to join an organization that the majority of kids leave before they even get to Boy Scouts how the hell is he going to deal with REAL issues. I bet if he came home all excited to join one of those friends of gays groups this guy would've been bragging about how wonderfully tolerant his son is! Maybe he could think of this as an exercise in tolerance too...you know, learning to live with those damn Christians.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2009, 12:23:31 PM »
I was a scout. My father was a scout. My coworker's son just became an Eagle Scout. Is this idiot actually saying it's the right that doesn't appreciate scouting?
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2009, 01:11:56 PM »
Looks like we had a post and run, huh? ****in' coward!!!!!!!!!

Come on back squirrel. We like to bat liberal asshats around with FACTS! Coward!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline overlord

« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2009, 02:39:40 PM »
You gonna stick around or run away like a little pinko loser ?

It just came in to shit on the carpet..
Destroy all that which is evil, so that which is good may flourish

Women and children are precious resources to be protected at all costs.  Men are expendable commodities whose function is to protect those resources, at all costs.

So how does it feel to know that someone's kid in the heart of america has blood on their hands to defend your rights so you can maintain a lifestyle that insults his family's existence?

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2009, 08:47:49 PM »
Now, now--he's just mad because he didn't get to play, "Canteen Boy" with his scout leader for the one day he lasted in scouts before being given the unceremonious boot.

LINK
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2009, 07:03:49 AM »
That is, if a Makita 7.2 volt drill could be considered a "power tool"....
Only if you're a girl! :-) Good Lord man at least get the 14.2 volt Makita....18volt? You are a man among men! :-)
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2009, 07:47:52 AM »
Only if you're a girl! :-) Good Lord man at least get the 14.2 volt Makita....18volt? You are a man among men! :-)

So?
Which are you? 14.2 or an 18?  :-)

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2009, 07:57:48 AM »

So?
Which are you? 14.2 or an 18?  :-)
I have both darling! :-)

Offline asdf2231

• would like to cordially invite you to the pants party!
  • VRWC Arts And Crafts Director
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2009, 08:01:00 AM »

Are you guys talking about car batteries? :???:

:-)

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for awhile.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life...

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2009, 08:03:47 AM »
Are you guys talking about car batteries? :???:

:-)
It's not the size of the battery it's the motion er...ah nevermind! :-)

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2009, 08:43:29 AM »
This was my first cordless drill, and it was back in 1990.  It was plenty for 8-10 year old boys....

Today, I have a 18v DeWalt, and a 18v Black & Decker Firestorm drill and saw. 

My then 9 year old Cub Scout is now 28....   :-)

BTW, did I mention that I also have a 12v Lincoln grease gun?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 08:47:18 AM by diesel driver »
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.