Author Topic: DUmmies Discuss Blowing Up Cats  (Read 3435 times)

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Re: DUmmies Discuss Blowing Up Cats
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2009, 04:32:00 PM »
As you can imagine, the DUmmies do not approve.    
The thing that puzzles me is this: The DUmp wants to take the idiot that blew up this cat, and kill him. But they will turn right around and justify and sympathize with a muzzie who blows up himself and a bunch of U.S. Marines.

Not to mention defending to their last breath a woman's "right" to have a human life either sucked out of their womb or have it mostly born, and sucking its brains out....

All in the name of "choice"...

Too bad so many of their mothers chose life....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2009, 04:42:07 PM »
This was a perfectly fine thread. One of the better blown-up-cat threads of recent days.
Now it has the clinging stench of that DUmmy troll all over it.

Hopefully the DUmmies will soon come up with another stupid discussion of a small blown up
animal, to take the place of this one.

The DUmmies really know how to put on a blown-up-animal discussion.

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2009, 04:45:56 PM »
Even stranger considering that many of us here have cats, even if we're not cat persons, and anyone who tries--tries--to harm a hair on any one of our cats is in for some, uh, trouble.
The issue here is not cruelty to animals, but why the primitives are so inconsistent about what sorts of life they defend, or wish to be killed.  Utterly inconsistent.
Very true, I have a contractor building a house down the street that I know (not friends but I have worked with him). Anyway, he made a comment about one of my cats not knowing it was mine, I suggested that if ANYTHING happened to any of my or any other animals here that the house he's building his trucks and anything else might just burn down.
The moral of the story, he got the message.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 04:48:35 PM by tuolumnejim »
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Bill

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2009, 10:02:36 AM »
Oh I must have misunderstood the general vibe of this thread. It was so easy to misunderstand people with such enlighten comments such as:
Blowed up. Blowed up real good.

This was a perfectly fine thread. One of the better blown-up-cat threads of recent days.
Now it has the clinging stench of that DUmmy troll all over it.

That so perfectly illustrated that the OP was against killing cats. I mean how could I be so foolish! It's not like the OP framed the debate, (as was later done 3 time about the hypocrisy between abortion vs torturing animals).

Another great thing about this thread is that despite how civil I've tried to be, it seems you guys have so much anger you can't even address me without attempting to insult me. All the while I haven't resorted to name calling, as some obviously have. How big of you, did you learn that debate tactic in the 2nd grade? Oh but you'll turn around and say I've had an attitude this whole thread, well that's because your seeing red over someone how obviously doesn't 100% agree with you. Sputter stutter whaa Bahhh the nerve of some guy to post on a conservative board that doesn't 100% agree with us! Bahh Rabble Rabble Rabble!

I wasn't making assumptions on anything you didn't clearly portray.  I was comparing you and Sam, because you both act like dickish trolls, not on your beliefs about anything.  Just your behavior.  So, suck it.

Awesome, coming from a mod.  I love it when I can get under someones skin so quickly, It just shows how truly weak and angry some people are. That has got to be a record for me.

You pretty much do make an assumption about me, despite what you wish to think. Tell me not to make assumptions, and then when I ask you to tell me where I made an assumption about you, you just ignore the question. Typical just make up BS and then when you get called on it, ignore or back peddle. Are you deliberately trying to  be obtuse? The only one acting dickish is you sir. Maybe you should try and calm down and reread the thread.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2009, 10:09:39 AM »
Mellow out, Bill.

Life's a lot easier when one's mellow.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2009, 10:56:09 AM »
Bill, if thats your real name, calm down. Most of the people on this board are cat owners/lovers I bet. We mock the radical left for holding up idiots like Margaret Sanger and Peter Singer and John Holdren as icons of ethics. These weirdo's truly seem to believe that an animals life is more important than a cats life or a pigs life or a snail darters life.

How hard is that to understand?

Offline Flame

« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2009, 10:57:37 AM »
Modified, because I hit the worng button....oops.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 11:43:49 AM by Flame »

Offline Flame

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2009, 10:58:53 AM »
Tell me not to make assumptions, and then when I ask you to tell me where I made an assumption about you, you just ignore the question.

The only one acting dickish is you sir

There is your assupmtion, troll.

Offline Bill

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2009, 11:03:50 AM »
There is your assupmtion, troll.

After the fact. Idiot.

And that's not an assumption. Its a statement to your general attitude.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 11:05:32 AM by Bill »

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2009, 11:09:24 AM »
Oh my.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2009, 11:22:20 AM »
Hey I never said I'm the defender of all things DU, I already said I was banned from their site.
P.S. Please don't assume my views on abortion or other topics, you don't know me yet.
DUmmy Bill, confirming one of the funadamental theorems of DUmp psychology: DUmmies lie, all the time, they lie.

He even lies about his glee at the thought of vacuuming the brains out of a living, partially born infant.

But, by god, sir, take your hands off that cat!

I really hope that, before he takes my advice to ESAD, he will give us his DUmp name. Skimmer would be so proud of him.

Offline Flame

« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2009, 11:45:03 AM »
After the fact. Idiot.

And that's not an assumption. Its a statement to your general attitude.

Again, another assumption!  I was talking about you calling me dickish...that doesn't bother me in the slightest.  The assumption was when you called me SIR.

I'm outta here...you bore me.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2009, 12:18:11 PM »
Quote from: Wineslob on July 30, 2009, 11:55:17 am
Strange.....don't you think?

Even stranger considering that many of us here have cats, even if we're not cat persons, and anyone who tries--tries--to harm a hair on any one of our cats is in for some, uh, trouble.

The issue here is not cruelty to animals, but why the primitives are so inconsistent about what sorts of life they defend, or wish to be killed.  Utterly inconsistent.

This is part of the "question" I wanted answered:

Abortion views vary wildly through out America. Some believe that No abortion under any circumstances is ok even if the mothers life is in danger or its a child of rape or incest. I think these people are extremist and are wrong.

Then their are others who think abortion should be legal until 8 months and 29 days into the pregnancy. I think these people are extremists and are wrong

but he wants his fetus, and cake too. They never consider adoption.........
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Bill

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2009, 03:17:54 PM »
DUmmy Bill, confirming one of the funadamental theorems of DUmp psychology: DUmmies lie, all the time, they lie.

He even lies about his glee at the thought of vacuuming the brains out of a living, partially born infant.

You sound like the most uneducated person I've meet online. First off try and spell "funadamental" correctly, I mean the forum even has spell check, I shouldn't be that hard.  Second I love how you automatically know me,  and can tell when a person is lying over the internet. The CIA would love to recruit someone with such magical skills as yourself.  Have you even made it out of elementary school yet? If you had you'd realize name calling is a debate tactic 8 year old's use and just makes you look uneducated.

If you don't want to believe what I've written so be it, no skin off my nose. But unfortunately for you I'm no longer a member of the DU, I was banned a long time ago or else I would give you my user name. 

I guess I can make broad generalizations about you as well.

Considering your writing style you must be an uneducated redneck that is racist, and has never made it out of high school.

It must be sad living in such a close minded world.

but he wants his fetus, and cake too. They never consider adoption.........

Two questions for you.
First off are you a female?

Second how would you like it if your wife / sister / mother was raped and got pregnant as a result. I'm assuming you would demand that she carry the baby to term?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 03:19:45 PM by Bill »

Offline Karin

« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2009, 03:22:07 PM »
Boring, tiresome, and headache-inducing.  Will not spend time reading Bill's stuff. 

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2009, 03:23:55 PM »
I'm guessing you enjoy blowing up and torturing cats or other small animals in your spare time. How does this show that DU'ers are dumb in this case?

Nope, just liberals. But of course, they don't have the balls to stick around anywhere long so I don't get to very often.

Point of order- you need to torture the liberal before blowing him/her/it up. If you do it the other way you don't have as much fun.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2009, 03:34:52 PM »
You sound like the most uneducated person I've meet online. First off try and spell "funadamental" correctly, I mean the forum even has spell check, I shouldn't be that hard.  Second I love how you automatically know me,  and can tell when a person is lying over the internet. The CIA would love to recruit someone with such magical skills as yourself.  Have you even made it out of elementary school yet? If you had you'd realize name calling is a debate tactic 8 year old's use and just makes you look uneducated.

If you don't want to believe what I've written so be it, no skin off my nose. But unfortunately for you I'm no longer a member of the DU, I was banned a long time ago or else I would give you my user name. 

I guess I can make broad generalizations about you as well.

Considering your writing style you must be an uneducated redneck that is racist, and has never made it out of high school.

It must be sad living in such a close minded world.

Two questions for you.

Second how would you like it if your wife / sister / mother was raped and got pregnant as a result. I'm assuming you would demand that she carry the baby to term?

Bill....Bill....Bill....tsk tsk....if you are going to criticize a poster's spelling....you need to check your own spelling and grammar in the same post.

If you would spend some time reading peoples' comments throughout the forum ...you would learn much ...and be much better off rather than levying criticism without knowledge.

There are many, many people here who are owned by cats. Those that do not have cats, most likely have a dog....if not both....

If anyone laid a hand on one of our animals in anger .....they would be pulling back a stub.

You would have known that many of the original answers regarding the sick individual who hurt the cat....were said in sarcasm. However...you assumed they were said literally.

You would also have known that "Flame" is a lovely woman, who you besmirched with your comments toward her....again because you don't know her.

Take a chill pill....and get to know the people here, before you lob zingers at them. You have only gotten what you first handed out....
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2009, 03:37:16 PM »

Bill....Bill....Bill....tsk tsk....if you are going to criticize a poster's spelling....you need to check your own spelling and grammar in the same post.

If you would spend some time reading peoples' comments throughout the forum ...you would learn much ...and be much better off rather than levying criticism without knowledge.

There are many, many people here who are owned by cats. Those that do not have cats, most likely have a dog....if not both....

If anyone laid a hand on one of our animals in anger .....they would be pulling back a stub.

You would have known that many of the original answers regarding the sick individual who hurt the cat....were said in sarcasm. However...you assumed they were said literally.

You would also have known that "Flame" is a lovely woman, who you besmirched with your comments toward her....again because you don't know her.

Take a chill pill....and get to know the people here, before you lob zingers at them. You have only gotten what you first handed out....

Bill is just doing what lib trolls do.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2009, 03:51:24 PM »
You know, DUmmy Bill is one of the few DUmpmonkeys who show up here with the same vulgar, vile, vicious personality that predominates at the DUmp. They usually try to fake a more civilized veneer at first. Not DUmmy Bill. He is democrat through and through, from the word go.

Oh, and by the way, DUmmy Bill, you should be more careful when you criticize me for a one-letter typo:
the most uneducated person I've meet online
really DUmb error in verb tense
the forum even has spell check, I shouldn't be that hard
really DUmb typo, or Freudian slip
a debate tactic 8 year old's use
really DUmb plural
And that's just in a single short paragraph of DUmmy-style prose.
You need to get back into that ESL class, DUmmy Bill! You're not at the DUmp!

Maybe this site will get some diversity credit from the Kenyan-in-chief for having you here.

Offline Bill

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2009, 04:25:34 PM »

How did I besmirch her? And maybe you should reread the thread, I'm sure it was me who started the name calling and the overly aggressive attitude.

You know, DUmmy Bill is one of the few DUmpmonkeys who show up here with the same vulgar, vile, vicious personality that predominates at the DUmp. They usually try to fake a more civilized veneer at first. Not DUmmy Bill. He is democrat through and through, from the word go.

I'm a libertarian but your obviously to blinded by your prejudice to see past your "Ahh Democrat!" mentality. Its ironic that you talk about a vile vulgar vicious personality yet its only the conservative posters who have been name calling. Do I really need to quote all the different slurs that have been hurled at me? Even Dummy Bill haha your a riot. But its sad that in the same post that you decry me for being vile, there you are name calling like a child.

the forum even has spell check, I shouldn't be that hard
really DUmb typo, or Freudian slip

Not a typo or Freudian slip, it was short hand for It shouldn't be that hard to spell words correctly. 

a debate tactic 8 year old's use
really DUmb plural
And that's just in a single short paragraph of DUmmy-style prose.
You need to get back into that ESL class, DUmmy Bill! You're not at the DUmp!

No the plural was intentional because a few of your "respectful" posters have to resort to name calling to attempt to brow beat someone who does not agree with them. Maybe you should go take some remedial writing courses before you criticize or a debate class and figure out calling people names makes you look foolish. If actually had a logical argument you wouldn't have to resort to such low brow tactics. This entire thread shows the entire problem plaguing the Republican party, stubbornness,  and an inability to listen to anyone who does not agree with you. But continue away posting your slurs; it just proves me right.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2009, 04:32:18 PM »
Two questions for you.

First off whether a person is a female or not is immaterial to how they feel about the act of destroying the life of an unborn child. As a matter of fact I would bet that a vast majority of mothers would abhor the idea of suctioning the brains out of their child.

Since I am not a killer I guess I can have no opinion on murder? or since I am not a rapist or since I am not a...... its a canard. Anyone who says you cannot have an opinion because your not a _________ should automatically lose the debate.

Offline JohnnyReb

• In Memoriam
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2009, 04:34:13 PM »
Sheeeesh .....I just dropped in to see if the little punk had blown up the UGP yet.
“The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of ‘liberalism’, they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened.” - Norman Thomas, U.S. Socialist Party presidential candidate 1940, 1944 and 1948

"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within."  Stalin

Offline thundley4

« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2009, 04:36:26 PM »
Sheeeesh .....I just dropped in to see if the little punk had blown up the UGP yet.

Hi-5 :rotf:

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2009, 05:45:56 PM »
Bill should rack up some more posts so I can send this thread to a more suitable venue...

That said : 

This is one of the rare occasions I find myself in agreement with a DUmmie. Cruelty - intentional or otherwise - to animals or humans is unacceptable.

The whole point of it, as has been mentioned before,  is to highlight the flexible morality that is consistently displayed over at the DU.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2009, 05:51:47 PM »
I'm a libertarian but your obviously to blinded by your prejudice
DUmmy Bill's posts are hard to read. DUmmies love homos, but apparently not homonyms.
Screwing up two homonyms in half of one sentence probably ties a record.
And I find it hard to take his claims of libertarianism seriously.
Most ronbots, before going insane, were decent people, and still bear telltale traces of civility.
DUmmies were never and are never decent, nor civil.
DUmmy Bill fits the latter description.