Author Topic: HA! the lounge is out of control!  (Read 6576 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Re: HA! the lounge is out of control!
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2009, 10:55:56 PM »
I have to say that the coach bears far more respect and appreciation for Skammer than any of the DUmmies who benefit from his labors. DUmmies adopt idols like the comical moron Pitt, but just demonstrate a sort of shrinking fear toward their benefactor Skammer. Given the chance, they would ban him from the island he created. They give one the impression of the tortured souls who turned on Dr. Moreau.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2009, 07:39:23 AM »
I have to say that the coach bears far more respect and appreciation for Skammer than any of the DUmmies who benefit from his labors. DUmmies adopt idols like the comical moron Pitt, but just demonstrate a sort of shrinking fear toward their benefactor Skammer. Given the chance, they would ban him from the island he created. They give one the impression of the tortured souls who turned on Dr. Moreau.

My deal about Skins, besides the old school tie, is the anguish of his burden he carries.

We can mock and ridicule the primitives; they don't mean anything to us.

My fellow alum, on the other hand, well, the primitives are his people, and so naturally he cares about them.

I imagine Skins is in the same heart-breaking situation as that of a parent with a small child not only severely mentally-retarded, but also compulsively self-destructive.

As with such a parent, surely this agonizes and torments my fellow alum a great deal.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2009, 04:26:23 PM »
I dunno Coach. I've seen him spout much of the same BS as the rest of them. Granted he is a little more subdued, but a moonbat none the less.

The fact that he denies any criticism of the great ONE, speaks volumes of his point of view. Anyone with any intelligence can see, blind trust will lead to our downfall.
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2009, 04:55:57 PM »
Coach has a blind spot when it comes to Skammer.
Reminds me of Rudy Giuliani, who doted on his obnoxious brat of a son.
We all have a blind spot or two.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2009, 05:12:44 PM »
Coach has a blind spot when it comes to Skammer.
Reminds me of Rudy Giuliani, who doted on his obnoxious brat of a son.
We all have a blind spot or two.

I, too, have a blind spot when it comes to a fellow alum . . . actually, a classmate.

Martha MacCallum of FNC.   :-) :-) :-)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.