Author Topic: Well I quit my job today  (Read 4659 times)

Offline Purrcival

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Palin runs Alaska. Obama runs his mouth.
Re: Well I quit my job today
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2009, 01:27:57 AM »
At our company, we all got pay CUTS, even though we beat the Street.  The exception is Europe.  I guess there's a law there that people have to AGREE to a pay cut before they can get one.  Fat chance of THAT happening.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2009, 01:38:51 AM »
At our company, we all got pay CUTS, even though we beat the Street.  The exception is Europe.  I guess there's a law there that people have to AGREE to a pay cut before they can get one.  Fat chance of THAT happening.

I know that sucks, but look at it this way--even in GOOD times, their economies suck.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2009, 07:21:50 AM »
How does OMC not get the granite cookie?

H5 to OMC.
If you read his posts carefully he rarely breaks the rules. There is no rule on DU against stating your opinion......unless it happens to be a blatantly conservative one :-) He's very good at walking that fine line....having 26000 posts doesn't hurt either! :-)
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2009, 08:20:54 PM »
If you read his posts carefully he rarely breaks the rules. There is no rule on DU against stating your opinion......unless it happens to be a blatantly conservative one :-) He's very good at walking that fine line....having 26000 posts doesn't hurt either! :-)
I still keep him and his kids in my prayers. I hope life has at least returned somewhat to normal for them after his wife passed. For a lib he is a pretty class act.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori