Author Topic: My wife's words: "WTF IS IT WITH THIS FUNDIE FAMILY!?!?" also why dresses?  (Read 5295 times)

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
I would rather live next door to the Duggars than that moron in California with the 14 brats.
But she is a whole different conversation all together.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
Primitives hate anything involving familes.  They can't fathom why people choose large families, when abortion is so easily available.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Primitives hate anything involving familes.  They can't fathom why people choose large families, when abortion is so easily available.

They can't fathom the idea of actually wanting childeren when most see them as an impediment to their lives.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline MrsSmith

They can't fathom the idea of actually wanting childeren when most see them as an impediment to their lives.
If a person's intellect never matures beyond 14 years of age due to drugs/drinking/teh DUmp, it's impossible for that person to recognise the value of children, or to make the sacrifices necessary to support and raise them.

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
If a person's intellect never matures beyond 14 years of age due to drugs/drinking/teh DUmp, it's impossible for that person to recognise the value of children, or to make the sacrifices necessary to support and raise them.

You hit that nail right on the head.